Claire DLC Speculation.

#11DarkD3stinyPosted 12/8/2012 9:09:03 AM
I like that idea dark, then maybe Claire and Jill could get it on with each other when they meet up, Id pay extra to see that.
---
I have made a 500th post in a topic. Im a proud member of the 500th post poster club. My message in the 500th post was yo.
#12BrianwtPosted 12/8/2012 10:25:16 AM
sonicsonic posted...
There have been a few rumours going around that Capcom are planning to release an DLC campaign for Claire... So I was wondering what you want to see from it or what they might do.

The thing I've been wondering most about is how they will handle the gameplay/enemies it is meant to be set after the events of 6, so I wonder who they will make the enemy be. My biggest dissapointment with 6 was that they never show, mention or reference Alex Wesker. So I'm hoping he'll make an appearance as the main enemy for her campaign... if it is true.

Alex Wesker was only mentioned on Resident Evil 5 DLC so I didn't exspect him to be in 6.
#13AMP1317Posted 12/8/2012 10:38:18 AM
I miss Claire! As well as Jill.
I just wish they'd go back to a more "survival horror" aspect. Not complaining, I love RE but I do miss the good ol days when there wasn't an explosion every other scene and crazy mutated freaks that don't resemble zombies in the slightest.

The beginning of Leon and Helena's story was pretty awesome though. More like that!
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
#14SamA7XPosted 12/8/2012 6:18:27 PM
sonicsonic posted...
SamA7X posted...
Its pointless talking about it unless your planning on getting the Wii U version, so far the rumor states its an exclusive. But it is great ot have Claire back :)

I know all the rumours so far have said it'd be on Wii U, but I doubt they will make it exclusive. The amount of fans that would be P'd off by a move like that and the amount of money they would get by releasing it as DLC means Capcom will certainly release it for 360/PS3.

Chances are Capcom are making this DLC with the Wii U's gamepad in mind, so it will have touchscreen sections and most probably gyro controls for certain parts. I can't see Capcom making two different versions, because lets face it Capcom have gotten a little lazy these days.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")
#15longstorm555Posted 12/8/2012 6:30:06 PM
SamA7X posted...
sonicsonic posted...
SamA7X posted...
Its pointless talking about it unless your planning on getting the Wii U version, so far the rumor states its an exclusive. But it is great ot have Claire back :)

I know all the rumours so far have said it'd be on Wii U, but I doubt they will make it exclusive. The amount of fans that would be P'd off by a move like that and the amount of money they would get by releasing it as DLC means Capcom will certainly release it for 360/PS3.

Chances are Capcom are making this DLC with the Wii U's gamepad in mind, so it will have touchscreen sections and most probably gyro controls for certain parts. I can't see Capcom making two different versions, because lets face it Capcom have gotten a little lazy these days.

doubt it.

it would piss a lot of people and maybe they didn't care in the past, but re6 was bad in the sense that it had a lot of flaws and a lot of fans were disappointed (which doesn't mean the game was a flop or that people didn't enjoy it, keep your panties on).

this is all the more reason why i think this rumor is just a rumor.
for now, it just wouldn't work.

revelations director said the wii-u was great for a ~~new~~re game.

arkham city also got adjusted to the gamepad, in fact, most of the ports are being adjusted to use the gamepad of the wii-u so this 'two different versions' doesn't really apply to this issue.

they release it as dlc for ps3 and 360, the wii-u port gets the controls adjusted to use the gamepad.
#16SiLVeR_420Posted 12/8/2012 8:46:05 PM
SamA7X posted...

The only thing that will be exclusive is the RE6 Final Hope version.
By the time that releases though we would already have all the DLC.
Atleast the Xbox will.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#17DirtyMickPosted 12/9/2012 8:15:01 AM
I noticed there is a chunk in the cut scene section missing. It would be really cool for another campaign added but I don't see how they could work others into the story. It all tied together and there seems to be little wiggle room to add in another campaign. But I am curious why there is that block with no cut scenes.....
---
Six words, two commas, one period.
#18vhunter14Posted 12/9/2012 8:55:55 AM
Claire x jill crossover is much less likely than chris/leon since they don't know each other and never met.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#19tripZ504Posted 12/9/2012 9:12:29 AM
sonicsonic posted...
SamA7X posted...

Better believe it. They've done it before. Wiiu is the only one getting it
---
YouTube - tripz504
#20sonicsonic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 9:18:55 AM
tripZ504 posted...
sonicsonic posted...
SamA7X posted...

Better believe it. They've done it before. Wiiu is the only one getting it

It makes zero sense. Release an updated version of a game on a new system, but don't bother releasing the DLC on the consoles that already have a few million sales between them.