Anyway for Capcom to fix the servers on the PS3 ver in the December patch?

#1DimentioXIIIPosted 12/8/2012 11:32:21 AM(edited)
Just wondering because finding 1-5 sessions in Campaign and 1-2 sessions in Mercenaries can get a little annoying at times. Is the RE6 staff aware of this and do we know if they are including a fix in the upcoming patch?
#2Dark SymphonyPosted 12/8/2012 11:51:18 AM
I am sure there is a WAY for them to do it. Don't see how that possibility really means anything since there was a way for them to have it working in the first place. There was also a way for them to release all of the content up front but that didn't happen either. So I guess it comes down to whether they want to or not.
#3ravenscourgePosted 12/8/2012 12:13:22 PM
I look at Capcom as a AAA, top of the line, competent game dev, so it kinda blows my mind they haven't fixed it or even addressed it. Treyarch fixed BO2 in four days. Four. Days.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#4guiltyslayerPosted 12/8/2012 12:43:35 PM
Maybe because there's nothing to fix? I just logged in and I'm getting a full list of games going on.
#5Hayato182006Posted 12/8/2012 5:53:19 PM
Apparently, whenever I host a session, I don't show up on the lobby listing. Yet I can join other peoples games no problem. There are times, however, when I join game sessions that are waiting for someone to join (you can tell by the yellow icon), it takes forever for the "Awaiting reply from _______" to actually get through. I don't know if it's just me or the servers being wonky.
---
PSN: Hayato182004 | MHTri Name: H Man | ID: PEECKX | Hunter Rank: 51+ US Server
http://www.youtube.com/user/Hayato182004
#6asianrocker06Posted 12/8/2012 10:00:30 PM
ravenscourge posted...
I look at Capcom as a AAA, top of the line, competent game dev, so it kinda blows my mind they haven't fixed it or even addressed it. Treyarch fixed BO2 in four days. Four. Days.

Black Ops 2 fixed? Umm... you're joking right?
#7Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 12/8/2012 11:27:48 PM(edited)
This is a Sony/PSN issue, not a Capcom issue. Or it might just be the network connection for you or the host.

There are times, however, when I join game sessions that are waiting for someone to join (you can tell by the yellow icon), it takes forever for the "Awaiting reply from _______" to actually get through. I don't know if it's just me or the servers being wonky.

Yellow icon? That means their connection isn't great and is the reason there is a delay with joining the session.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#8Hayato182006Posted 12/9/2012 10:45:36 AM
No, I'm not talking about the connection bar. Obviously I know what that is...

When you do a lobby search, you'll sometimes find sessions with a yellow icon to the left of the the amount of time played. It looks like two small people in a yellow box. That means that they are actively waiting for a partner to join and haven't started the session yet. I'm saying that whenever I join sessions with that icon, it takes forever for the game to pair me up with them.
---
PSN: Hayato182004 | MHTri Name: H Man | ID: PEECKX | Hunter Rank: 51+ US Server
http://www.youtube.com/user/Hayato182004
#9Superfly Jo JoPosted 12/9/2012 12:31:57 PM
ravenscourge posted...

Treyarch didn't fix ****. Black Ops 2 has the most broken practically unplayable online experience this gen. That game is a piece of trash
---
PSN: spacedirtyjerz
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Zelda: OoT, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Doom 3 BFG