Chris is gonna be mind f****d.

#1zombiabsolPosted 12/8/2012 2:11:23 PM
Once he meets ada, thinking he actually killed her, hes gonna be awfully confused if he ever meets her again.
---
The more things change, the more they stay the same
#2boofiePosted 12/8/2012 2:12:12 PM
He will go "...zombie!" and open fire.
#3zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 2:13:15 PM
and by chris killing her i meant witnessing her die
---
The more things change, the more they stay the same
#4DanielSpace79Posted 12/8/2012 2:16:44 PM
SPOILERS

Well he didn't - that's shown at the end of part 4. He was just there to see Carla get shot.

I actually always thought it would be incredibly awkward for Chris and Leon to talk after Chris tells Leon in Chapter 5 that Ada is dead.

End of game:

Leon: Something you need to tell me...?
Chris: No...why?
Leon: Something about Ada maybe..
Chris: ...I dont expect you to believe me, but it wasnt me, there was a shooting...from a guy...in a helicopter...I didn't see his face...but.
Leon: ENOUGH Chris, I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here, but stay out of my life
Chris: Leon- I'm sorry, I swear, It wasn't me!

It would almost be hilarious in the awkwardness.
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#5IlDankoPosted 12/8/2012 2:19:52 PM
zombiabsol posted...
Once he meets ada, thinking he actually killed her, hes gonna be awfully confused if he ever meets her again.

Well he didn't killed her, he saw her die... And well if he didn't met her during this 15 years until the events of RE6 i think she shouldn't have any problem avoiding him again
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#6Stover46Posted 12/8/2012 2:24:32 PM
"Ada?!? I heard from Leon that she was still alive"

that's it. Brushed over like all other RE loose ends.
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/uploads/1/Night_of_Champions_full.jpg
#7cleardavePosted 12/9/2012 7:40:31 AM
DanielSpace79 posted...
SPOILERS

Well he didn't - that's shown at the end of part 4. He was just there to see Carla get shot.

I actually always thought it would be incredibly awkward for Chris and Leon to talk after Chris tells Leon in Chapter 5 that Ada is dead.

End of game:

Chris: ...I dont expect you to believe me, but it wasnt me, there was a shooting...from a guy...in a helicopter...I didn't see his face...but.
Leon: ENOUGH Chris, I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here, but stay out of my life

I doubt that exchange would happen at all. Doesn't Chris tell Leon around Leon's Chapter 3 or 4 that Ada is dead? In Leon's Chapter 5, you're ultimately fighting along side her to defeat Simmons on the building, so Leon clearly knows that Ada didn't die, by Chris' actions or otherwise.

It would be more like the original post suggested, where Chris would just be confused as all hell when Ada inevitably turns up in the next game. Presumably if Chris and Leon get a chance to chat between RE6 and 7, Leon would fill him in.

As far as I can remember, besides Ada herself, did any of the playable main characters in RE6 know about Carla? Leon and Helena saw the VHS tape of Carla being born, but it says "Ada" on the label, so I'd imagine they'd believe that was the Ada Wong that Leon knows. I don't think Ada fills Leon in on the Carla plot at all.
#8DanielSpace79Posted 12/9/2012 7:53:20 AM
cleardave posted...
DanielSpace79 posted...
SPOILERS

End of game:

I doubt that exchange would happen at all. Doesn't Chris tell Leon around Leon's Chapter 3 or 4 that Ada is dead? In Leon's Chapter 5, you're ultimately fighting along side her to defeat Simmons on the building, so Leon clearly knows that Ada didn't die, by Chris' actions or otherwise.

It would be more like the original post suggested, where Chris would just be confused as all hell when Ada inevitably turns up in the next game. Presumably if Chris and Leon get a chance to chat between RE6 and 7, Leon would fill him in.

As far as I can remember, besides Ada herself, did any of the playable main characters in RE6 know about Carla? Leon and Helena saw the VHS tape of Carla being born, but it says "Ada" on the label, so I'd imagine they'd believe that was the Ada Wong that Leon knows. I don't think Ada fills Leon in on the Carla plot at all.

It most likely wouldn't given the characters and necessary forgiveness at open plot holes- but from the chain of events- a conversation like that would be relevant. Chris and Leon fight in Leon Chapter 4 and Leon leaves Chris saying "I know you'll do the right thing". In beginning of Chapter 5, Chris tells Leon that Ada is dead. Yes Leon sees her at the end, but as you indicate Chris never has 'that knowledge', and Leon never knows what Chris was ultimately referring to in Carla, so he may make an assumption that Chris was lying to him, or that Chris tried to kill her and failed in addition to Chris' confusion that 'chat to fill him in' is what I was joking around with with my post.

I believe you are right as I review the cast of characters in my head- Jake and Sherry were pretty much 'out of the loop'. Chris and Piers see Carla and assume it's Ada- though on the ship they see them both interspersed and youd think maybe one of them would note the constant costume changes.

To Leon and Helena- I believe she only indicates that 'its a long story' and 'its complicated' when she runs into them- though she hadn't seen the tape yet and was still figuring out information herself. (I don't believe she has the whole thing put together until the end of her chapter 4)
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#9skermacPosted 12/9/2012 7:58:05 AM
cleardave posted...
DanielSpace79 posted...
SPOILERS

End of game:

Leon looked sad for a moment when Chris told him Ada was dead.

But I guess Leon figured out later that none of the people they have seen so far is smart enough to kill her.