Ok I don't know a lot about Resident Evil *spoilers for RE5*

#1TruePowerSeekerPosted 12/9/2012 10:51:18 PM
However in the last game didn't they say that the Ouroboros project was the philosopher stone? Also the failures that were not accepted became monsters that could only regenerate to a tiny degree.

So by that logic Wesker would be able to regenerate endlessly seeing as he is a fully realized form of the Ouroboros. So isn't still alive just burning over and over again in the lava. Then if the volcano ever erupts and spews him out he will be able to just break free.

Also I still have yet to understand why they gave him Alex Mercer's arm.

(I only put the spoiler tag to avoid getting modded)
---
http://tinyurl.com/abm7qr6
#2tevin1569Posted 12/9/2012 10:54:48 PM
Wesker fan are you?
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#3TruePowerSeeker(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 10:56:59 PM
tevin1569 posted...
Wesker fan are you?

I think he is a rather awesome villain who has a super cliche objective and motives.

However I am just curious as to how in the world you are expected to believe a guy is dead when he has a bloody philosopher stone.
---
#4zombiabsolPosted 12/9/2012 10:57:29 PM
tevin1569 posted...
Wesker fan are you?

it looks like it ...
---
The more things change, the more they stay the same
#5zombiabsolPosted 12/9/2012 11:00:51 PM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
tevin1569 posted...
Wesker fan are you?

I think he is a rather awesome villain who has a super cliche objective and motives.

However I am just curious as to how in the world you are expected to believe a guy is dead when he has a bloody philosopher stone.

how about because capcom the people who make this game, confirmed his death. Not his clones death, but Albert Weskers death. And that even if they bring him back, he is as of right now confirmed to be dead. He is dead, right now, as i type this. Capcom is the highest source of information for resident evil , and asking for more reasoning or proof is just foolish.
Thats why he is dead.
---
#6tevin1569Posted 12/9/2012 11:04:17 PM
tevin1569 posted...
Wesker fan are you?

I don't usually get in on these things, but my good man, every virus was a mile stone at there time. Wesker was weekened when Chris and then Sheva stabbed him in the throat with the parasite.. so he was weekened, all the shooting, two rockets in the face and then burning to death..he is defiently dead..and arguing it is kind of ridiculous, but go ahead..and J'avo can regenerate and there dead..so your arguement is invalid...and the C-Virus is more advanced than Uroborus...
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#7AnimesetsunaPosted 12/9/2012 11:05:42 PM
Blame Capcom for making awesome Wesker for Wesker fans. They can't really face the truth even now.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa & Anyone want to boost ORC trophies?
#8tevin1569Posted 12/9/2012 11:07:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9TruePowerSeeker(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 11:07:49 PM
zombiabsol posted...
tevin1569 posted...
Wesker fan are you?

how about because capcom the people who make this game, confirmed his death. Not his clones death, but Albert Weskers death. And that even if they bring him back, he is as of right now confirmed to be dead. He is dead, right now, as i type this. Capcom is the highest source of information for resident evil , and asking for more reasoning or proof is just foolish.
Thats why he is dead.

Yeah but you figure that if you are going to make a character with a philosopher stone and you want to kill him off you would just have him get shot into the sun. Then there would be no way he can escape the sun and even if he did there would be space that he would float through forever.

Hell it would have been easy enough to do. The goal was for him to spread the virus through the world so they could have had him do it from space and then have you sneak onto his rocket rather than boat. Then fight him while over riding the controls to launch the shuttle into space and take an escape pod off the craft. The game had a cheesy enough plot as it was that this wouldn't have effected anything.
---
#10zombiabsolPosted 12/9/2012 11:08:23 PM
Animesetsuna posted...
Blame Capcom for making awesome Wesker for Wesker fans. They can't really face the truth even now.

crapcom/
---