Does anyone know what they're gonna do with Ada?

#1battlechipPosted 12/11/2012 5:34:55 AM(edited)
I read that they're adding co-op for Ada's campaign, but I can't really imagine how that would possibly work considering shes alone most of the time.
---
https://twitter.com/NikkuHXC
#2Trent_RestonPosted 12/11/2012 6:00:04 AM
They are adding co-op with Ada but I highly doubt they are changing the game mechanics or even the scenes to fit the agent helper in. It's just a random helper for people who feel they cannot even aim and shoot by themselves without needing assistance.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#3longstorm555Posted 12/11/2012 6:21:37 AM
Trent_Reston posted...
They are adding co-op with Ada but I highly doubt they are changing the game mechanics or even the scenes to fit the agent helper in. It's just a random helper for people who feel they cannot even aim and shoot by themselves without needing assistance.

yes, or by people who have been playing co-op for the three campaigns and want to play ada's with a friend because it's fun.
#4saberstromPosted 12/11/2012 7:38:34 AM
It will be so kewl if her partner is Albert Wesker!
#5aniversaryPosted 12/11/2012 9:15:13 AM
saberstrom posted...

probably not becuase wesker is dead if you played resident evil 5
#6DarkchocolateXPosted 12/11/2012 9:44:22 AM
saberstrom posted...

Ohh look its another alt account...
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#7michaelP4Posted 12/11/2012 9:52:22 AM
I liked the fact that Ada's campaign was solo - made it quite distinct from the other campaigns and I had plenty of times where it felt like the classic RE games.
#8Diablo56789Posted 12/11/2012 3:19:12 PM
i really REALLY hope they pull this off well.

I want the co-op OPTION for Ada's campaign, me and my buddy had good times playing the other campaigns.

What I don't want is the AI to be there if I play it single player.
if it is, then ima be angry and write a letter or give my money away to capcom or something stupid like that
---
Sometimes I like to kneel down. Put my arms around my knee's and lean foward. Why? Cause that's how I roll
S.T.A.R.S. Member: Nemesis STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSSS
#9Candy__GirlPosted 12/11/2012 3:20:32 PM
michaelP4 posted...
I liked the fact that Ada's campaign was solo - made it quite distinct from the other campaigns and I had plenty of times where it felt like the classic RE games.

This.

Ada's a lone wolf you can't stick her with a gun for hire. It's ridiculous.
#10AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 12/11/2012 3:31:01 PM
I know what I'd do with Ada >_>
---
The Reclamation has begun!