Any reason to really finish the game?

#1William_18Posted 12/11/2012 6:14:50 AM
I finished Leon's campaign and I am 3 chapters into Chris' but I have lost all interest in the game. At this point I am pretty much forcing myself to play the game.

I keep going back and playing RE 1-4 instead of playing this if I want my RE fix.

Is there any reason why I should even finish RE6?
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#2MiraclechaoPosted 12/11/2012 6:19:49 AM
Ada's campaign
Additional Levels for Mercenary Mode
Additional Levels for Agent Hunt Mode
Additional Skills (After completing every campaign)
---
PSN: Miraclechao/3DS: TwoFaceWii. For Tales of Vesperia Challenge Runs and Soul Calibur V, follow me! Click the link! http://www.youtube.com/user/miraclechao
#3largerockPosted 12/11/2012 6:24:50 AM
Ada's Campaign and Mercs is incentive enough.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#4William_18(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 6:32:16 AM
Ada's Campaign maybe but I have ZERO interest in mercenaries mode. I didn't like it in CVX (battle mode), 4, or in 5.

IF Capcom lets people use the classic 32-bit costumes in single player that might be enough to keep me interested in the game.
---
#5MakoChanXPosted 12/11/2012 7:17:01 AM
If your struggling through Chris' campaign, your gonna really struggle through Jake's.

Ada's campaign is well worth it though. Easily the best out of the three (for me, before you vultures start!).
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdnau3FARq1rkuymjo8_250.gif
#6jpv2000Posted 12/11/2012 7:23:08 AM
The ending of Chris's campaign is awesome, you should complete it.

Jake's last chapter is pretty epic, as well.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#7saberstromPosted 12/11/2012 7:31:25 AM
Its hard to finish the game without Albert Wesker in it but it can be done.
#8kakarotozeroPosted 12/11/2012 7:45:10 AM
also when you master the counter attacks and the meele attacks of jake, the game is fun
---
PSN account - JOSERICOSUAVE21
#9William_18(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 7:58:26 AM
MakoChanX posted...
If your struggling through Chris' campaign, your gonna really struggle through Jake's.

Ada's campaign is well worth it though. Easily the best out of the three (for me, before you vultures start!).

Oh I'm not struggling at all. I'm just getting bored with the game or maybe it's just Chris' part. I played through Leon's twice in a row and loved every second of it (minus the last chapter, BORING). But Chris' just isn't doing it for me.

Guess after I finish DOOM 3 I'll jump back in and plow through Chris just to get it over with.
---
#10good_tobiPosted 12/11/2012 9:02:21 AM
William_18 posted...
MakoChanX posted...

Oh I'm not struggling at all. I'm just getting bored with the game or maybe it's just Chris' part. I played through Leon's twice in a row and loved every second of it (minus the last chapter, BORING). But Chris' just isn't doing it for me.

Guess after I finish DOOM 3 I'll jump back in and plow through Chris just to get it over with.

The feeling is mutual.

Doom 3 (BFG edition) isn't that fun (trophies only make it more annoying) but far better survivor horror than RE6.
---
Save tigers from extinction.