Any reason to really finish the game?

#11William_18(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 9:26:56 AM
good_tobi posted...
William_18 posted...
MakoChanX posted...
If your struggling through Chris' campaign, your gonna really struggle through Jake's.

Ada's campaign is well worth it though. Easily the best out of the three (for me, before you vultures start!).

Oh I'm not struggling at all. I'm just getting bored with the game or maybe it's just Chris' part. I played through Leon's twice in a row and loved every second of it (minus the last chapter, BORING). But Chris' just isn't doing it for me.

Guess after I finish DOOM 3 I'll jump back in and plow through Chris just to get it over with.

The feeling is mutual.

Doom 3 (BFG edition) isn't that fun (trophies only make it more annoying) but far better survivor horror than RE6.

I'm having a pretty good time with it but I only really got the BFG Edition for Doom 1 and 2. This was before 1 and 2 became available on the PSN. Still having more fun with DOOM 3 than I have been with RE6. It's a pain that the online community is DEAD on DOOM.
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#12good_tobiPosted 12/11/2012 9:47:00 AM
William_18 posted...
good_tobi posted...
William_18 posted...
MakoChanX posted...
If your struggling through Chris' campaign, your gonna really struggle through Jake's.

Ada's campaign is well worth it though. Easily the best out of the three (for me, before you vultures start!).

Oh I'm not struggling at all. I'm just getting bored with the game or maybe it's just Chris' part. I played through Leon's twice in a row and loved every second of it (minus the last chapter, BORING). But Chris' just isn't doing it for me.

Guess after I finish DOOM 3 I'll jump back in and plow through Chris just to get it over with.

The feeling is mutual.

Doom 3 (BFG edition) isn't that fun (trophies only make it more annoying) but far better survivor horror than RE6.

I'm having a pretty good time with it but I only really got the BFG Edition for Doom 1 and 2. This was before 1 and 2 became available on the PSN. Still having more fun with DOOM 3 than I have been with RE6. It's a pain that the online community is DEAD on DOOM.

Have got all the Doom games in my collection so I didn't find any reason to get the game though have to say trophies tempted me. Anyway the game was originally released back somewhere in 2004 and people have moved on now. Just 2 years ago, I did find some people playing doom 3 but were just 5 in number. So I think yeah, online community is dead. Was surprised how the price for this game dropped in a month. Its just 10 now.
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#13michaelP4Posted 12/11/2012 9:49:39 AM
Definitely. But if you don't want to play it, I wouldn't force yourself to play it either.
#14xESRPosted 12/11/2012 9:45:21 PM
Why force yourself to do something you don't like? These type of threads are quite pointless, a game is all about personal experience, some like It, some don't, If you don't like It, don't play It, the end.
#15Dark_SpiretPosted 12/11/2012 10:16:02 PM
in your case? probably not.

but then i thought Chris, Jake and Ada's campaigns were better than leons.
#16tevin1569Posted 12/11/2012 10:55:00 PM
It's funny how we are all opposite... Leons is the one that bored me at parts... but it was still good..But if you don't like Chriss...well then you don't like his. :P. KEEP GOING!! BE A TROOPER!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#17Vohn_ExelPosted 12/12/2012 1:59:35 AM
Also, if you've enjoyed the game so far, maybe just stick with it for the story. All games have their low points. I remember I nearly quit Max Payne back when they had that bloody trail maze thing. Man, I hated that. I'm glad I eventually kept playing because it became enjoyable again afterwards.
---
Black FC: 0003 3193 6389/
I have nothing witty to put here
#18KeyserVancePosted 12/12/2012 2:33:02 AM
Vohn_Exel posted...
Also, if you've enjoyed the game so far, maybe just stick with it for the story. All games have their low points. I remember I nearly quit Max Payne back when they had that bloody trail maze thing. Man, I hated that. I'm glad I eventually kept playing because it became enjoyable again afterwards.

That thing was a nightmare. No pun intended.
---
Diamond Friend Code - KEYSER, 2921 9164 8828
SoulSilver Friend Code - KEYSER, 1634 6957 5881
#19Vohn_ExelPosted 12/12/2012 3:44:08 AM
KeyserVance posted...
Vohn_Exel posted...

That thing was a nightmare. No pun intended.

Haha yeah I know what you mean. I couldn't stand it sometimes and I almost gave up. Eventually I found a way through it and enjoyed the game. I never beat it completely, though...
---
Black FC: 0003 3193 6389/
I have nothing witty to put here