Resident Evil Retribution

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Resident Evil Retribution

User Info: Antlovers

Antlovers
4 years ago#1
Currently watching as I type and..................................I wonder why do people complain about RE6 having too much action..........really , currently watching a chainsaw nazi zombie killing some guy......**** THIS IS AWFUL.

A 10 foot licker! and a 20ft executioner.... Leon and Barry in a back seat of a car cowering whilst being shot by goons.............oh gosh.
(My opinion)

User Info: Phaild

Phaild
4 years ago#2
Go watch the superior action movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqrnOWzRx8g
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19

User Info: Diablo56789

Diablo56789
4 years ago#3
Paul S. Anderson is the devil, he took a great thing that could have been (live action RE) and let his wife turn it into her own Wet Dream Action Mary Sue movie
Sometimes I like to kneel down. Put my arms around my knee's and lean foward. Why? Cause that's how I roll
S.T.A.R.S. Member: Nemesis STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSSS

User Info: MallyPureSmooth

MallyPureSmooth
4 years ago#4
The live-action movies are utter garbage. I advise you to turn that movie off and watch the superior CG movies.
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
4 years ago#5
Diablo56789 posted...
Paul S. Anderson is the devil, he took a great thing that could have been (live action RE) and let his wife turn it into her own Wet Dream Action Mary Sue movie

which sucks, but damn, wouldn't you? >_>
The Reclamation has begun!

User Info: Diablo56789

Diablo56789
4 years ago#6
me? of course I would if I could.

But i would make the movie series my own series instead of labeling it after a game series for free publicity
Sometimes I like to kneel down. Put my arms around my knee's and lean foward. Why? Cause that's how I roll
S.T.A.R.S. Member: Nemesis STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSSS

User Info: Antlovers

Antlovers
4 years ago#7
Just finished it.......horrendous.....Uncle Sam Wesker with Super Sayan Alice only positive is the ending song. Hexes by Bassnectar

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 years ago#8
This movie was easily his worst yet. At least the other films had structure to them. This one felt like they took a bunch of writers, had them each write 20 random minutes of story and just threw them together.

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
4 years ago#9
what was the 4th one called? I kind of liked that one. Probably because my expectations are so low, it's hard to do worse, but i thought it was kind of fun. of course, i only really remember the big bouncing boobies in the blue shirt. >_>
The Reclamation has begun!

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 years ago#10
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
what was the 4th one called? I kind of liked that one. Probably because my expectations are so low, it's hard to do worse, but i thought it was kind of fun. of course, i only really remember the big bouncing boobies in the blue shirt. >_>

Afterlife? People hated that one but I thought it was alright. Nothing special though.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Resident Evil Retribution

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived