After finishing Jake's game it felt like it should be Sherry's game

#21IlDankoPosted 12/11/2012 9:02:49 PM
Candy__Girl posted...
cuttin_in_town posted...
Oh look... another thread derailed by Basementdude. How predictable.

But yes, I really don't see why it's Jake's campaign. Everything points to it being Sherry's. She's the senior character too. Yea, Jake had anti-bodies... But Sherry had more relevance.

Enjoy the train wreck!

But I agree, it should have been Sherry not Jake. It was her fight and she had to set him straight on 'daddy' issues so it grounded him. She's got more connection to the other leading characters, she has more history in the RE series, she's an Agent so she's an authority figure. Jake isn't any of those things... Until CapCom decided Wesker was going to be his father. Bam! Now there's a connection to someone we know about from someone we haven't met yet so he's automatically a 'hero' (<- I'm being sarcastic)

You're just jealous because he got an apple and 50 bucks
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#22BasementDudePosted 12/11/2012 9:14:45 PM
cuttin_in_town posted...

But yes, I really don't see why it's Jake's campaign. Everything points to it being Sherry's. She's the senior character too. Yea, Jake had anti-bodies... But Sherry had more relevance.

you can always block me
---
number of e-huggies received today: 1,001,000
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 201,016,104
#23EduardoESRPosted 12/11/2012 9:23:11 PM
Jake was just a cheap way to have something Wesker related on this, he was never hinted before, would've been much better if they used Alex instead. It's sad to see Capcom is saving him to use as plot device for RE14.
#24IlDankoPosted 12/11/2012 9:28:10 PM
EduardoESR posted...
Jake was just a cheap way to have something Wesker related on this, he was never hinted before, would've been much better if they used Alex instead. It's sad to see Capcom is saving him to use as plot device for RE14.

I think it would have been pretty soon to use alex right now, but perhaps they should give a hint or leave an inconcluded ending where it hints that alex could appear in the next game
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#25cuttin_in_townPosted 12/11/2012 9:30:51 PM
BasementDude posted...
cuttin_in_town posted...

you can always block me

It's not you, it's other people's obsession with you. You don't even have to post majority of the time for someone to post some stupid humor related to you.

Besides, blocking people never solves anything.
---
Humans are idiots until proven intelligent.
ATTN Grammar Nazis: http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t469/kurotem/4c5fc1a3.gif
#26EduardoESRPosted 12/11/2012 9:38:15 PM
IlDanko posted...
EduardoESR posted...

I think it would have been pretty soon to use alex right now, but perhaps they should give a hint or leave an inconcluded ending where it hints that alex could appear in the next game

Capcom shouldn't have killed RE6 protagonists, I was really hoping they would start developing another one like Wesker, which would get a few scenes on 2~4 games then have an epic ending. Anyway, bringing Alex now would be too soon, but It would still be better then bringing a new character with an forced back story that was never developed before.
#27cuttin_in_townPosted 12/11/2012 9:42:12 PM
^ Do you mean antagonists?
---
Humans are idiots until proven intelligent.
ATTN Grammar Nazis: http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t469/kurotem/4c5fc1a3.gif
#28EduardoESRPosted 12/11/2012 9:46:02 PM
cuttin_in_town posted...
^ Do you mean antagonists?

yeah, my bad.
#29Stover46Posted 12/12/2012 12:40:14 AM
From: BasementDude | Posted: 12/11/2012 11:14:45 PM | #022
cuttin_in_town posted...

you can always block me

Not seeing how that would fix anything, since even if you were blocked they would still see the thread derailed..
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://i.imgur.com/L6vPI.jpg