Is there really *No Hope Left* for this game?

#1satat317Posted 12/13/2012 5:12:13 PM
I mean what else is there to look and play for once the half decent modes come out. Survivor doesnt look all that balanced, predator looks fun, onslaught is not needed. Really think they should have considered raid mode. might have saved the game. : (
---
Official ~NARIKO/LARA CROFT~ of the PSASBR boards
#2Jonathan_F_GPosted 12/13/2012 5:16:23 PM
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow > Biohazard 6

Fact.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate > Biohazard 6

Fact.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 > Biohazard 6

Fact.

: )
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#3Rusty16Posted 12/14/2012 6:42:35 AM
Lords of Shadow was a terrible Castlevania game, though.
---
I'm 21 now. I'd make a new account but I dont freq anymore.
#4R_Fated_CirclePosted 12/14/2012 6:47:48 AM
Rusty16 posted...
Lords of Shadow was a terrible Castlevania game, though.

The first few chapters sucked everything after that was awesome though
---
Where's your passion fight like you mean it! "Hilde - Soul Calibur V"
#5Rusty16Posted 12/14/2012 6:50:32 AM
Perhaps I'm just biased since I grew up with Castlevania, but I just didn't enjoy it at all. And it's a shame, I like hack-n-slashes.
---
I'm 21 now. I'd make a new account but I dont freq anymore.
#6DarkD3stinyPosted 12/14/2012 6:55:31 AM
satat317 posted...
I mean what else is there to look and play for once the half decent modes come out. Survivor doesnt look all that balanced, predator looks fun, onslaught is not needed. Really think they should have considered raid mode. might have saved the game. : (

LOL @ topic title. IDK tbh but re5s versus mode was still going strong until re6 came out so that was 3 years but Capcoms leaving the multiplayer for to long so it could go either way especially depending on how the fanbase takes to the multiplayer modes. Like some of these modes don't seem to have regular enemies in so looks more boring.
#7largerockPosted 12/14/2012 6:56:17 AM
I may be a fan of the old CV games but I gotta say that LoS was absolutely EPIC. Am madly anticipating LoS2.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#8AzureVergilPosted 12/14/2012 7:38:01 AM
LoS' soundtrack were very forgettable, they went in a direction where the music try to feel like a music soundtrack. The only 2 memorable were the remixes.
#9kanto_wandererPosted 12/14/2012 7:58:13 AM
I once played this game that was unplayable. True story.