Excella might not be dead *Possible Spoilers* Tricell lives!

#1tevin1569Posted 12/13/2012 11:22:14 PM
So here is what happens, Excella was clearly not killed, sure she had Uroborus coming out of her mouth but every one does every once in a while and when the monster up rised she........

Who am I kidding, that girl had stuff coming out her mouth and was attached to millions of other body's and we clearly saw her die.....get the point anyone? Oh and not to mention Sheva and Chris destroyed her and every other boss in RE5.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#2Neutron15Posted 12/13/2012 11:29:45 PM
Terra Save along with BSAA will destroy the revived Tricell and Excella will die (2x)
---
There is no method in this madness! Now who would want that, Who benefits from your madness? Make your survival mean something!
#3tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 11:40:17 PM
Neutron15 posted...
Terra Save along with BSAA will destroy the revived Tricell and Excella will die (2x)

How can you kill someone who's already dead? I think Sheva And Chris took care of Excella XD
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#4Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 12/14/2012 12:53:55 AM
Excuse you.

Queen Excella is not dead.

She helped create the Uroboros virus with Wesker, so of course she would make an antigen that she kept secret that would allow her to survive the transformation if she came into contact with the virus. The horde of bodies that surrounded her were minions protecting their Queen to create a cocoon and allow her metamorphosis to begin.

Chris and Sheva merely destroyed part of her cocoon and then left the ship to drift away in the ocean. She was still safe inside the cocoon. Excella, Queen of Uroboros, will hatch from her cocoon in time for RE7.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#5largerockPosted 12/14/2012 12:59:10 AM
Hopefully her hair is.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#6good_tobiPosted 12/14/2012 1:07:13 PM
liked her in RE5, but can't see her returning.
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#7ManuMIASPosted 12/14/2012 2:30:11 PM
I love Excella she was something new to RE, hope she comeback to Mercenaries, I cant say the same for the story :/
#8tevin1569(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 2:46:41 PM
Did you all miss my sarcasm on this topic?
Mercenaries yes, Story, no.
Excella is dead....
---
#9DarkD3stinyPosted 12/14/2012 2:47:10 PM
tevin1569 posted...
So here is what happens, Excella was clearly not killed, sure she had Uroborus coming out of her mouth but every one does every once in a while and when the monster up rised she........

Who am I kidding, that girl had stuff coming out her mouth and was attached to millions of other body's and we clearly saw her die.....get the point anyone? Oh and not to mention Sheva and Chris destroyed her and every other boss in RE5.

Nah I don't get it bruv care to explain it again?
#10FranticFrenzyPosted 12/14/2012 2:48:50 PM
William Birkin might not be dead either.
Or Brad Vickers.
Or Enrico.
Or Richard.
Or Forrest.
Or the gun shop owner from RE2.
Or Marvin.
Or Annette.
Or Nicolai.
Or Mikhail.
Or Luis.
Or Krauser.
Or Saddler.