PAtch is OUt!

#31AnimesetsunaPosted 12/17/2012 2:59:17 AM
Agent can teleport. XD
For people who use Agent, can't he open the door or do the puzzle during campaign.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa & Anyone want to boost ORC trophies?
#32DarkkefkaFFXPosted 12/17/2012 3:01:00 AM
i see. thanks. at least it's free..

Delta0126 posted...
DarkkefkaFFX posted...
Sorry, but the new PS3 online layout SUCKS!!! It can't evil spell resident evil. I can't find it. Why didn't they just leave it like it was?

While I agree the new store layout sucks, we're talking about the new patch which prompts you to download upon booting up the game. If you thought this was about the 3 DLC game modes that's only coming out for the 360 tomorrow.

---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#33AnimesetsunaPosted 12/17/2012 3:01:39 AM
LtCmdrShepard posted...
Yeah. 11MB only.

The Xbox 360 version is only 4MB...

Well, I believe the patch have a different size between xbox 360 and ps3.
---
#34BushidoEffect3Posted 12/17/2012 3:03:44 AM
devkaivong posted...
miky90 posted...
Thank you. Are they confirmed to be free for future updates? Xbox hasn't got the patch yet.

Xbox should be getting the patch soon. Apparently the retro costumes are disk locked but CAPCOM hasn't put a release date on it or if it will be free.

It better be free. As they already said everything on-disc (this current update) wouldn't charge.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/69gf9z.jpg
#35AnimesetsunaPosted 12/17/2012 3:05:23 AM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
devkaivong posted...
miky90 posted...
Thank you. Are they confirmed to be free for future updates? Xbox hasn't got the patch yet.

Xbox should be getting the patch soon. Apparently the retro costumes are disk locked but CAPCOM hasn't put a release date on it or if it will be free.

It better be free. As they already said everything on-disc (this current update) wouldn't charge.

I have a feeling that the retro can be unlocked by using Re.net points like EX2. Just saying.
---
#36devkaivongPosted 12/17/2012 3:08:35 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
devkaivong posted...
miky90 posted...

I have a feeling that the retro can be unlocked by using Re.net points like EX2. Just saying.

I feel that way as well. If that's the case - I just won't get them. Their costumes cost a massive amount of points and you barely get any points already.
#37SchillingerPosted 12/17/2012 3:37:43 AM
On the bright side, the value of skill points are doubled in No Hope... Which is great, because the 1.5 million idle points I've accumulated were getting lonely.
---
/thread
PSN: Anthropomancer
#38DarkPriestPosted 12/17/2012 3:49:36 AM(edited)
Animesetsuna posted...
Agent can teleport. XD
For people who use Agent, can't he open the door or do the puzzle during campaign.

Just used him, Ada has to do everything from puzzles to zipline, to other stuff, Agent can only fight.

He starts out with only the 909 handgun, survival knife, 2 incendiary grenades, and like 6 herbs in his tablet container. He has to get his weapons like everyone else. Got his shotgun in Ada Ch1, Water chase scene is slowed down a bit so he has time to get up as well as Ada. In fact the best thing is to just outrun your Ada player and beat her to the top so you don't slow her down.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#39matodaPosted 12/17/2012 4:37:05 AM
language settings ! aw yeah :'D
---
You look well, child.
#40Vohn_ExelPosted 12/17/2012 4:55:18 AM
I like playing Agent in Mercenaries. I'm just screwing around right now, but I like his weapons, and the look is kinda cool in that I can pretend I'm my own character running around, since he has a mask. Anyway, I haven't even made it to Ada's campaign yet, I'm on Chris'. I already know I'll be playing Ada's campaign as her first, but I might go back and play as the Agent some.
---
Black FC: 0003 3193 6389/
I have nothing witty to put here