Anyone hate how rehashed the campaigns were.

#21Big_Boss1432Posted 12/21/2012 4:45:38 PM
CoiledViper posted...
Pechabuster posted...
TC is a known troll. Hes trying to restart the Wesker craziness and is a completel misogynist. Ignore him.

Dude is this literally what you spend all your time doing? You have done this in at least 5 other topics. Pitiful.

Ikr he needs to get banned soon. he's the worst troll on this board.
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#22paranoidxePosted 12/21/2012 10:05:53 PM
Actually there are quite a few repeats in the campaign but they were different enough to not make them too repetitive.

1.Leon/Helena and Ada have similar paths in the underground lab
2.Jake/Sherry cross paths in Europe with Chris which was pretty much the exact same
3.Ada and Chris cross paths on the ship, again really similar
4.Jake/sherry cross paths with Chris/Piers during the ambush but they are different enough to be unique, both battle the chopper.
5.Chris/Leon cross paths when chasing Ada which are identical.
6.Ada/Leon cross paths fighting Simon...Ada's helicopter scenes are terribly boring
7.Sherry and Jake cross with Ada during the raft sequence.
8.leon/Helena and jake/sherry fight the big bad of jake's campaign after the crash

Can't argue that there are a lot of similar scenes but I can argue that they are not repetitive because each sequence with a different character has some unique properties that the other one didn't.
#23Lightning_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 1:31:13 AM
Pechabuster posted...
CoiledViper posted...
Pechabuster posted...
TC is a known troll. Hes trying to restart the Wesker craziness and is a completel misogynist. Ignore him.

Dude is this literally what you spend all your time doing? You have done this in at least 5 other topics. Pitiful.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/64909478/728208107

That post where he claims he beats up women for fun caused a flood of second hand moderations to anyone who quoted it. Go take a look yourself. That was what got me warned.

lol, what?