God damn elitist ********s

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. God damn elitist ********s

User Info: Meteorites

Meteorites
3 years ago#1
TL;DR version: don't praise someone after failing a mercenaries game.

I was playing mercenaries, Urban Chaos with this guy, and we got the combo to 100 before losing it. Pretty typical really, except that he praises me afterwards. So I praised him back a few times in retaliation. Next game, we got till 100 before he dies. Then he has the nerve to "good work" me next game. These ********s always think it's my fault no matter what happens. I spent the entire game praising him up until the combo reached 30, where I died because my camera was always focused on him, and I couldn't see anything.

He didn't learn his lesson, and good works me again at the start of the next match, so I spent the entire match "good working" and shouting "nice" at him again, except this time I was experienced. Whenever I melee'ed anything, I'd take advantage of the invincibility frames to good work him. I'd spam good works while I was walking. I'd good work him while dodging that Napad that was chasing me since the combo reached 17. And I'd sneak in a few good works after killing something.

Before long, the combo count was 100 and it was getting pretty hectic. I was good working him while countering bloodshots when he goes into dying. This was the moment I was waiting for. All 100 combo lead up to this moment where I good work him as he's dying. Unfortunately, to my surprise, my only options were yes, and no. WTF? Just as I was in shock from this turn of event, a zombie grabs me and puts me into dying. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! At my last moment, I crawled desperately, trying to stay alive until he dies first.

But I still died. He didn't good work me next game though. And then we got a 150 combo and a score of 1.3 mill. I left the game and sent him a message afterwards: "good work." His reply? "Nice."

User Info: AlbertWesker999

AlbertWesker999
3 years ago#2
Good work!
PSN: AlbertWeskerCEO

User Info: IlDanko

IlDanko
3 years ago#3
Nice!
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993

User Info: boofie

boofie
3 years ago#4
Nice.

User Info: MallyPureSmooth

MallyPureSmooth
3 years ago#5
Good work

Nice
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm

User Info: Tbar67

Tbar67
3 years ago#6
Help me out here!
"Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday!"

User Info: wicked1one11

wicked1one11
3 years ago#7
Glad your on my side!
I was once proud of myself for being a minority, but people said I was an attention whore for it :c

User Info: IIIRX7III

IIIRX7III
3 years ago#8
I could use people like you.
PSN ID: Moy_X7
YouTube (BlazBlue high-level matches and other games): http://www.youtube.com/user/RX7jkr

User Info: xXxAgentAdaxXx

xXxAgentAdaxXx
3 years ago#9
Could be better.
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.

User Info: blueruler

blueruler
3 years ago#10
he could be thanking you for not giving up on it, in other words..

Nice!
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. God damn elitist ********s

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived