God damn elitist ********s

#101zombiabsolPosted 12/21/2012 8:12:29 PM
Meteorites posted...
Well then, you know what my opinion is? You're a ********. That's an opinion, not an insult. Is that okay with you? When quoting without context, it means you feel the same as they do, and the context clearly shows you meant ill will towards me.

It is okay with me, I couldn't care less about what people on the internet think about me, and i hope you wouldn't either.
And also, just because i didn't quote properly, doesn't mean I intended any "ill" towards you, i just didn't feel like being proper about it because this is an internet forum, not school.
---
The more things change, the more they stay the same
#102BigBoss_TPosted 12/21/2012 8:12:57 PM
Beautiful.

I lol'd, thanks.
---
Playing: Hitman Absolution, Borderlands2. RE6.
#103zombiabsolPosted 12/21/2012 8:14:10 PM
BigBoss_T posted...
Beautiful.

I lol'd, thanks.

Iv'e been lol'ing for a while, but its time to play some mercenaries.
---
#104IlDankoPosted 12/21/2012 8:16:18 PM
zombiabsol posted...
BigBoss_T posted...
Beautiful.

I lol'd, thanks.

Go and "good job" them dude!
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#105Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 8:21:36 PM
I just met someone in mercenaries who kept praising me throughout the game. Who's trolling me?
#106IIIRX7IIIPosted 12/21/2012 8:22:15 PM
Meteorites posted...
I am not emotional. Stop bandwagoning and using that word just because some ass somewhere thought I was. And you know what's not necessary? Being an ass and insulting me over nothing, something everyone in this topic is pointlessly doing.

Err... I'm not "bandwagoning", I'm making an observation based on your initial post. You got extremely emotional over that sarcastic "good work" remark. Here, let me refresh your memory:

"I was playing mercenaries, Urban Chaos with this guy, and we got the combo to 100 before losing it. Pretty typical really, except that he praises me afterwards. So I praised him back a few times in retaliation. Next game, we got till 100 before he dies. Then he has the nerve to "good work" me next game. These ********s always think it's my fault no matter what happens."

On the first bold statement, you're showing signs of resentment. The fact that you used the word "retaliate" clearly shows that you're upset.

Next you're resorting to foul language and insults, clearly shows that you're agitated at this point.

"He didn't learn his lesson, and good works me again at the start of the next match, so I spent the entire match "good working" and shouting "nice" at him again, except this time I was experienced. Whenever I melee'ed anything, I'd take advantage of the invincibility frames to good work him. I'd spam good works while I was walking. I'd good work him while dodging that Napad that was chasing me since the combo reached 17. And I'd sneak in a few good works after killing something."

Again, showing signs of extreme resentment at this point. The fact that you went so far as spamming the "praise" command at every other chance is just laughable. Obvious guys who's mad is obvious.

"This was the moment I was waiting for. All 100 combo lead up to this moment where I good work him as he's dying. Unfortunately, to my surprise, my only options were yes, and no. WTF?"

So you kept on playing with him with one of your main goals being to tell him "good work" as he laid dying since you got extremely butthurt over receiving a tiny sarcastic remark.

Who's emotional? Who's emotional? Yes you are, oh yes you are *pats head*

Now you can deny it as much as you want but you pretty much dug your own grave with the opening post. You got extremely emotional over a sarcastic remark, that much is true.
---
PSN ID: Moy_X7
YouTube (BlazBlue high-level matches and other games): http://www.youtube.com/user/RX7jkr
#107zombiabsolPosted 12/21/2012 8:26:44 PM
IlDanko posted...
zombiabsol posted...
BigBoss_T posted...
Beautiful.

I lol'd, thanks.

Go and "good job" them dude!

Danko, thats just harsh.
---
#108mMarikomPosted 12/21/2012 8:34:14 PM
Meteorites posted...
I just met someone in mercenaries who kept praising me throughout the game. Who's trolling me?

I NEED YOUR HALP
---
PSN: Arent_We_Clever
3DS Friend Code: 2234 8016 4687 Nickname: Mariko
#109Evil_SodaPosted 12/21/2012 10:14:49 PM
I have to agree with RX7, TC, you just come across as the douchebag here. This is an observation and is in no way meant to offend you or insult you. However, it seems you will just jump on that conclusion anyway. People who steal are always wary of other thieves and see potential thieves everywhere. Same here applies. Douchebags expect douchebaggery everywhere. I would request for this topic be locked before you get more angry over it.

"You will give me an egg!!"
#110Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 10:31:02 PM
Evil_Soda posted...
I have to agree with RX7, TC, you just come across as the douchebag here. This is an observation and is in no way meant to offend you or insult you. However, it seems you will just jump on that conclusion anyway. People who steal are always wary of other thieves and see potential thieves everywhere. Same here applies. Douchebags expect douchebaggery everywhere. I would request for this topic be locked before you get more angry over it.

"You will give me an egg!!"

Great logic. Why don't you apply it to yourself?