God damn elitist ********s

#111sbn4Posted 12/21/2012 10:24:10 PM
Not too shabby.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#112Marine1185Posted 12/21/2012 11:30:22 PM
The first few pages of this guy were pretty funny. But i found it difficult to read thru the rest. This guy (kid) is just another product of bad parenting... like everyone else. Why so serious TC? Having a potty mouth doesn't make anyone think you're cool. And you're vulgar topic, tsk tsk. Your mother would be VERY disappointed. This is why parents should monitor their childrens internet activity.
---
"They have no capacity to feel nor act alone, so they live as sell swords. Myrmidons, they're called." -Adaro
#113Shieru18Posted 12/22/2012 12:24:52 AM
Marine1185 posted...
The first few pages of this guy were pretty funny. But i found it difficult to read thru the rest. This guy (kid) is just another product of bad parenting... like everyone else. Why so serious TC? Having a potty mouth doesn't make anyone think you're cool. And you're vulgar topic, tsk tsk. Your mother would be VERY disappointed. This is why parents should monitor their childrens internet activity.

I think TC is a joke, however you don't really have the right to insult his parents teaching methods. It makes you look like a kid as well trying to act like a grown up.
#114Marine1185Posted 12/22/2012 12:31:09 AM
Shieru18 posted...
Marine1185 posted...

I think TC is a joke, however you don't really have the right to insult his parents teaching methods. It makes you look like a kid as well trying to act like a grown up.

Well technically I have the 'right' to insult anyone or thing of my choosing. Thats called, Amuricah. And secondly, (insert witty rebuttal here). Thank you.
---
"They have no capacity to feel nor act alone, so they live as sell swords. Myrmidons, they're called." -Adaro
#115IlDankoPosted 12/22/2012 12:34:36 AM
Yup... Looks like we got another troll
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#116Candy__GirlPosted 12/22/2012 2:38:03 AM
TC I get where you're coming from being irritated with someone who 'Good Jobs' you after the combos lost. It feels like their blaming it on you. I feel that it's rude to 'Good Job' after any type of failure or accidental friendly fire. (It's even worse when they come halfway across the map after the combos lost and stand in front of you to 'Good Job' you when losing the combo wasn't even my fault. Yeah, that happened to me tonight) If you're playing with a friend and you both know where eachother stands on what you're trying to accomplish then sometimes it can be funny if you spam them when bad things happen. There is a difference.

Usually I try to just let it go. Hate mail never accomplished anything. If you don't like how that person's playing and you think they have bad motives or feeling for you just leave their game. When things start turning negative in game only bad things will follow.

I have to admit when playing as certain characters some of their positive comments sound really sarcastic even when I mean whole heartedly what I'm saying.

On the other hand, TC you're over reacting to some comments in your topic. It's not nice a bunch of people spammed you with what you're issue was with but it is humorous to a degree. This is GameFaqs. What did you expect? Don't let people who are here just to disagree with you anger you even further. It's just not worth it. Things get taken to levels that go beyond gaming, insults are thrown, pissing contests are begun, assumptions are made with no real facts; it's an endless cycle.
#117Candy__GirlPosted 12/22/2012 2:43:51 AM
BasementDude posted...
boofie posted...
BasementDude posted...
boofie posted...
BasementDude posted...
i think we alll just need to group cuddle

Does a group cuddle count as an e-huggie? And if so does it provide bonus points?

long huggy with lots of rubbing

If while we are hugging I keep "good working" and shouting "nice" would you be terribly upset?

yes

i want you to talk dirty to me

BasmentDude I love you!
#118BasementDudePosted 12/22/2012 2:44:48 AM
i luv u too <3
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 210,533,305
#119DarkD3stinyPosted 12/22/2012 3:54:22 AM
Meteorites posted...
zombiabsol posted...
-comes into topic-
-sees that some people can't handle sarcasm-
" This Is A Waste Of Time!
"

I bolded the insulting part in your post. When you quote someone, it usually means you actually feel the same way as that person. It's how quoting is interpretted.

This is not true. Quoting is used to help people reading this topic with understanding who your responding to. It dosent mean your agreeing with them, if you think that then you need to rethink about it otherwise you'll make a lot of mistakes by presuming someones agreeing with them when they arnt.
---
I got moderated on gamefaqs for laughing which is funny. Gamefaqs is a joke but dont laugh.
#120DarkD3stinyPosted 12/22/2012 3:58:05 AM
Meteorites posted...
Well then, you know what my opinion is? You're a ********. That's an opinion, not an insult. Is that okay with you? When quoting without context, it means you feel the same as they do, and the context clearly shows you meant ill will towards me.

So people arnt allowed to insult you but your allowed to insult them? Oh wait Im quoting you so that must mean Im agreeing with you right?
---
I got moderated on gamefaqs for laughing which is funny. Gamefaqs is a joke but dont laugh.