God damn elitist ********s

#121DarkD3stinyPosted 12/22/2012 4:09:56 AM
IlDanko posted...
Yup... Looks like we got another troll

TCs not a troll. He made this topic because hes upset not because he wanted to wind others up.
---
I got moderated on gamefaqs for laughing which is funny. Gamefaqs is a joke but dont laugh.
#122boofiePosted 12/22/2012 4:18:48 AM
It's about time somebody took a stand against these heinous elitists and their inappropriate use of words like "nice"
#123DanielSpace79Posted 12/22/2012 10:25:11 AM
Meteorites posted...
TL;DR version: don't praise someone after failing a mercenaries game.

I was playing mercenaries, Urban Chaos with this guy, and we got the combo to 100 before losing it. Pretty typical really, except that he praises me afterwards. So I praised him back a few times in retaliation. Next game, we got till 100 before he dies. Then he has the nerve to "good work" me next game. These ********s always think it's my fault no matter what happens. I spent the entire game praising him up until the combo reached 30, where I died because my camera was always focused on him, and I couldn't see anything.

He didn't learn his lesson, and good works me again at the start of the next match, so I spent the entire match "good working" and shouting "nice" at him again, except this time I was experienced. Whenever I melee'ed anything, I'd take advantage of the invincibility frames to good work him. I'd spam good works while I was walking. I'd good work him while dodging that Napad that was chasing me since the combo reached 17. And I'd sneak in a few good works after killing something.

Before long, the combo count was 100 and it was getting pretty hectic. I was good working him while countering bloodshots when he goes into dying. This was the moment I was waiting for. All 100 combo lead up to this moment where I good work him as he's dying. Unfortunately, to my surprise, my only options were yes, and no. WTF? Just as I was in shock from this turn of event, a zombie grabs me and puts me into dying. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! At my last moment, I crawled desperately, trying to stay alive until he dies first.

But I still died. He didn't good work me next game though. And then we got a 150 combo and a score of 1.3 mill. I left the game and sent him a message afterwards: "good work." His reply? "Nice."

This thread has cracked me up a few times as I was reading through it (mostly at the quoting of in-game commands) but also because I'm pretty sure the TC is speaking about me. He and I had something very similair a few days ago- so either he has some of the facts wrong, or a similiar enough exchange happened with someone else. Everything went pretty much as he described, though one of the crucial differences was that after he dced at the 4th round, I wrote him an email with a ? in it because I wasn't sure if he lost connection or left willingly. He wrote back "thanks for being an elitist dbag" to which I asked him to explain and he said for "good jobbing" him after he died. I wrote back then that It was intended to be playful as I had made my own mistakes and was good jobbing myself as well. It's one of the joys of playing with Chris and Piers. In the 3rd match when you are constantly saying "nice" and "good job" I thought it was that you were being playful back.

As you can see, I'm not anywhere of an elitish dbag or ahole and completely admit to losing the combo frequently, getting killed by Napads etc. I use the in-game commands as humor. If you drop the combo and I hit restart and say "Good Job!" or "Thanks!" it's just meant to be funny- as another poster said, if I don't like how you play, I'd just kick you. So no, I wasn't taking the game seriously, I wasn't mad, and I'm kinda surprised you spent an entire game 'retaliating' as I thought we were doing well. (If this is about our experience anyway)
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#124xsniper90xPosted 12/22/2012 11:32:17 AM
good work!
---
TO ALL MODS ON GAMEFAQS!! QUIT THIS STUPID CRAP ABOUT ME FLAMING OR CENSOR BYPASSING. ITS GETTING OLD
psn: hitman555z
#125Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 1:54:31 PM(edited)
I wasn't talking about you DanielSpace79 AKA TheWorstType (elitist ******** type), and you were playing as Jake, not Chris. Your first message said that you don't think I'm talking about you, and now you're pretty sure I'm talking about you? Make up your mind. My memory isn't crappy like yours. I never praised you throughout the entire game like I descriped in the opening post. I just left after praising you a few times.

You also said something about good jobbing yourself when you failed to counter a dog. At the time, I thought you were good jobbing me for being too far away to save you (which happens a lot when you play with elitist ********s; they think it's your fault no matter what happens).
#126PechabusterPosted 12/22/2012 2:38:32 PM
Wow, this was clearly a joke topic and then some serious business dudes with no sense of humor had to go and ruin it. TC wasn't serious but you people taking it seriously are the ones that need to get a sense of humor
#127Stover46Posted 12/22/2012 2:51:20 PM
Wow, this was clearly a joke topic and then some serious business dudes with no sense of humor had to go and ruin it. TC wasn't serious but you people taking it seriously are the ones that need to get a sense of humor

Yeah he was since he started cussing people out and prob got modded.
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://superbooyah.com/images/stories/Galleries//bustyfacebook/Facebook%20Smokin.JPG
#128DanielSpace79Posted 12/22/2012 3:42:24 PM
Meteorites posted...
I wasn't talking about you DanielSpace79 AKA TheWorstType (elitist ******** type), and you were playing as Jake, not Chris. Your first message said that you don't think I'm talking about you, and now you're pretty sure I'm talking about you? Make up your mind. My memory isn't crappy like yours. I never praised you throughout the entire game like I descriped in the opening post. I just left after praising you a few times.

You also said something about good jobbing yourself when you failed to counter a dog. At the time, I thought you were good jobbing me for being too far away to save you (which happens a lot when you play with elitist ********s; they think it's your fault no matter what happens).

No- I was playing as Chris- and until you confirmed it, how would I know if you were referring to me or not? Especially since what you described was pretty similar and that you called me an elitist dbag at that exchange too- does this happen to you a lot?
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#129Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 3:45:07 PM
No, you were definitely playing as Jake. I still remember the vivid image of you getting bitten by the dogs before resetting and praising me. And you know, because the messages were completely different. You didn't say "nice" and I didn't say "good work" and I didn't good work you for the entire game like descriped. There's also how I didn't post this until several days after our game (when in fact, this incident happened almost immediately before my posting). There were so many differences, you'd have to have a pretty ***** memory to get it wrong.
#130Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 3:56:11 PM(edited)
Also, we didn't get 150 either, when I did get 150 with the guy in the post. All of our runs ended in failure. I just left after you good jobbed me. There was also a connection issue where I disconnected beforehand (do you remember that?). And you mailed me with something similar to ??? and I replied with something similar to dunno what happened. In fact, the only similarity is that you good jobbed me after a failure. That really is it.