God damn elitist ********s

#21IlDankoPosted 12/20/2012 11:41:26 PM
boofie posted...
Shieru18 posted...
Meteorites posted...
blueruler posted...
he could be thanking you for not giving up on it, in other words..

Nice!

Nope, pretty sure he was just being a ********.

How do you know? Do you know him personally? I can say your a d***bag for creating a topic over such a trivial matter.

You don't understand! He said "nice.". It was real harsh man.

No one "good job"s me and gets away with it >:(
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#22boofiePosted 12/20/2012 11:44:48 PM
IlDanko posted...
boofie posted...
Shieru18 posted...
Meteorites posted...
blueruler posted...
he could be thanking you for not giving up on it, in other words..

Nice!

How do you know? Do you know him personally? I can say your a d***bag for creating a topic over such a trivial matter.

OMG make a topic! The peoples must know about this!
#23nina_chanPosted 12/20/2012 11:49:16 PM
Honesty, if he was really being sarcastic and was pissed off at you, then he would've just went back to the character select screen, boot-kicked you, and waited for someone better to come along. The fact that he didn't speaks volumes about how "elitist" he is. /rolls eyes
#24IlDankoPosted 12/20/2012 11:59:38 PM
boofie posted...
IlDanko posted...
boofie posted...
Shieru18 posted...
Meteorites posted...

OMG make a topic! The peoples must know about this!

No.... I'm shy :S
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#25Cartwheel_KickPosted 12/21/2012 12:03:50 AM
Meteorites posted...
Secondly, it makes common sense that you don't good job someone after a failure.

not really because most people don't react like it's a catastrophe, like you do. You might wanna check out "Borderline Personality Disorder" or "Narcissistic Personality Disorder" on google

Seriously, that kind of thing is usually just a harmless joke amongst people
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#26Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 12:07:27 AM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
Meteorites posted...
Secondly, it makes common sense that you don't good job someone after a failure.

not really because most people don't react like it's a catastrophe, like you do. You might wanna check out "Borderline Personality Disorder" or "Narcissistic Personality Disorder" on google

If it was a catastrophe, I wouldn't have stayed for another game. I'd have sent him hatemail. You might want to check out those disorders yourself, because I'm pretty sure you don't know **** about either of them. No animosity my ass. You're going out of your way to insult me, just because you can.
#27probablyidkPosted 12/21/2012 12:20:09 AM
You're actually useful.
#28mMarikomPosted 12/21/2012 12:29:46 AM
How's dat Aigis?
---
PSN: Arent_We_Clever
3DS Friend Code: 2234 8016 4687 Nickname: Mariko
#29Cartwheel_KickPosted 12/21/2012 1:38:58 AM
Meteorites posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
Meteorites posted...

If it was a catastrophe, I wouldn't have stayed for another game. I'd have sent him hatemail. You might want to check out those disorders yourself, because I'm pretty sure you don't know **** about either of them. No animosity my ass. You're going out of your way to insult me, just because you can.

lol no, I'm just mentioning the disorders. I pretty much always just state facts and I don't care about getting into fights on gamefaqs. Also, your knee jerk reaction is another great example of a symptom of somebody who has one of those disorders.

You're just over sensitive about everything. The fact that everybody is telling you so should be a hint.

Chill, chill
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#30Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 2:12:21 AM(edited)
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
Meteorites posted...
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
Meteorites posted...

lol no, I'm just mentioning the disorders. I pretty much always just state facts and I don't care about getting into fights on gamefaqs. Also, your knee jerk reaction is another great example of a symptom of somebody who has one of those disorders.

You're just over sensitive about everything. The fact that everybody is telling you so should be a hint.

Chill, chill

Your reaction is the symptom of a hypocritical ass who doesn't think he is one. It is not a fact, and you're not a psychiatrist. For someone who doesn't care about getting into fights, you sure are good at picking them. Perhaps you should look into some the disorders you qualify for. ANYONE AND THEIR MOTHER would have the same reaction when you insult them. Haven't really been on the internet long have you? Same old GameFAQs pulling the disorder card whenever someone doesn't agree with them. I've seen the same old trick thousands of times in topics where people argue amongst themselves where I'm not involved in the argument.