God damn elitist ********s

#41AkuosaPosted 12/21/2012 6:27:25 AM
Meteorites posted...
Now let me ask you a question:
How do you know I wasn't just being extremely encouraging when I good jobed him the entire game the next match? It's because it's ****ing common sense. You don't good job someone after a failure.

I can tell you I see a "God damn elitist ********" here, but it's not who you think...
---
PSN ID: Akuosa
#42Old_RatPosted 12/21/2012 7:31:49 AM
Ill remember when I meet my friends at pub later to not praise them because I might just get punched in the face for it.

That made me laugh so loudly, I think I woke people up.
#43sehr0Posted 12/21/2012 7:32:56 AM
this way
#44Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 7:40:41 AM(edited)
DarkD3stiny posted...
TC why did you make a topic about yourself? its people like you that mercs could do without. The guy praised you probably for getting to 100 and you became elitist towards him.

Nope, if he was glad to have gotten to 100, he wouldn't have resetted the game the first time. He was obviously upset. That's why he resetted. And then he praised me after resetting. And how was I elitist? Quote me.
#45Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 7:38:41 AM
Akuosa posted...
Meteorites posted...
Now let me ask you a question:
How do you know I wasn't just being extremely encouraging when I good jobed him the entire game the next match? It's because it's ****ing common sense. You don't good job someone after a failure.

I can tell you I see a "God damn elitist ********" here, but it's not who you think...

Good, because for a second there I thought you were hopping in the bandwagon to insult me by calling me an elitist ********.
#46Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 7:39:54 AM
Vohn_Exel posted...
I message people "good game" etc when they lose in Street Fighter. I don't do it to be a jerk, I mean to be polite.

Also," I'm glad I can count on you!"

There's a difference between good job and good game. If you message people in Street Fighter with good job instead, I guarantee you that you will get hatemail.
#47SSJ_JinPosted 12/21/2012 7:48:49 AM
While the TC has overreacted, it's clear as day the guy was being sarcastic when he was saying, "nice" and such. It's just that obvious. Happens in RE6, happened in RE5.

Me personally, TC, I won't spam the "good work" stuff. I'll wait until the guy hopefully enters dying mode. Then I taunt him.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#48DanielSpace79Posted 12/21/2012 8:51:28 AM
Meteorites posted...
Vohn_Exel posted...
I message people "good game" etc when they lose in Street Fighter. I don't do it to be a jerk, I mean to be polite.

Also," I'm glad I can count on you!"

There's a difference between good job and good game. If you message people in Street Fighter with good job instead, I guarantee you that you will get hatemail.

If not for the differences in messages- I'd say you wrote this about our experience a few days ago. If you remember, we played 4 matches and did pretty well each time (combo got to at least 80-90). The first time you dropped the combo because you were grabbed while I was holding off the Napad. The second time I got killed by the Napad, the third time you did. You were Piers, I was Chris. One of the joys of their relationship and Chris in general is that even when praising, he sounds completely sarcastic. Neither of us are perfect players and we both made mistakes. I reset the match because I want the 150- I'm very rarely 'mad', it's just a game- I use the command buttons to be funny. I use it when someone blows me up with an O2 can. "Good Job!" when getting up. I do it playfully when someone hits time crystals. It's all part of the fun. You disconnected after the 4th match and sent me a message calling me an elitisit dbag for 'good jobbing' you. I explained then its meant to be playful (like if you had come to me while I was in dying state and said that, I would've loled) I said it to you then over psn mail, and I'll say it here. Perhaps you are taking the game too seriously?
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#49DarkD3stinyPosted 12/21/2012 8:57:09 AM
AlbertWesker999 posted...
Good work!

---
A guy said that some women need to be smacked around so I replied LOL and I got moderated. Apparently laughing is against TOS on gamefaqs.
#50wh0_kn0wsPosted 12/21/2012 9:39:12 AM
THAT'S WHAT I LIKE

wait, i'm doing this wrong, i think.
---
it's simple. just be nice.