God damn elitist ********s

#51Missable_ItemPosted 12/21/2012 9:51:42 AM
"I can't do this alone"

"Give em hell"

"Move or i'll shoot you"

Seriously why do people get so upset with the ad libs??? They are hilarious in most cases.

If someone spams you with taunts do the same to them, don't get your knickers in a twist over it bud. It's a game, the taunts are meant to be used for a laugh.

PSN ID: False_Sheva-BSAA
#52hub0083Posted 12/21/2012 9:57:03 AM
Mercs seriously needs a haze button: "What the hell are you doing?!" Not really any point in have two separate thanks and praise buttons.
---
Never knows best
#53DarkD3stinyPosted 12/21/2012 9:58:12 AM
Old_Rat posted...
Ill remember when I meet my friends at pub later to not praise them because I might just get punched in the face for it.

That made me laugh so loudly, I think I woke people up.

#54Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 10:09:46 AM
Missable_Item posted...
"I can't do this alone"

"Give em hell"

"Move or i'll shoot you"

Seriously why do people get so upset with the ad libs??? They are hilarious in most cases.

If someone spams you with taunts do the same to them, don't get your knickers in a twist over it bud. It's a game, the taunts are meant to be used for a laugh.

That's exactly what I did. If you're not even going to bother reading my post, then don't bother running in and insulting me like an idiot.
#55DanielSpace79Posted 12/21/2012 10:15:26 AM
Missable_Item posted...
"I can't do this alone"

"Give em hell"

"Move or i'll shoot you"

The "Move or I'll shoot You" is one of my favorites. I like saying it randomly and cracks me up. I did it once when my partner was on the ground in dying status and we had already lost the combo because of a Gnezdo. It's just so perfectly Carla hahaha
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#56Missable_ItemPosted 12/21/2012 11:03:28 AM
Wow tc, why so serious??? Have a great day. Haha.

@DanielSpace. I know man, i love her. She is such a great character and her voice commands crack me up laughing. I love those 3 quotes above. And also the "i could use people like you" is priceless as well.

I use her in all the extra modes. If she was equipped with a magnum in addition to her normal load-out in mercenaries, i swear there would be no point using anyone else.

I would like to try to obtain 150 combo's with her on all maps solo and duo if possible.

#57DanielSpace79Posted 12/21/2012 11:08:54 AM
Missable_Item posted...
Wow tc, why so serious??? Have a great day. Haha.

@DanielSpace. I know man, i love her. She is such a great character and her voice commands crack me up laughing. I love those 3 quotes above. And also the "i could use people like you" is priceless as well.

I use her in all the extra modes. If she was equipped with a magnum in addition to her normal load-out in mercenaries, i swear there would be no point using anyone else.

I would like to try to obtain 150 combo's with her on all maps solo and duo if possible.

Add me! Let's do it! (Total Merc Addict)
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#58Missable_ItemPosted 12/21/2012 11:09:59 AM
Her "You're actually useful" and "ugh what the hell" are lmao too.

Also does anyone else mix the ad libs?? For example Sherry "i'm tougher than move in"

Or Helena "This is a waste fall back" LMAO.
#59Ikaru_Posted 12/21/2012 11:28:39 AM
"Go home to mommy"
MSX
#60Missable_ItemPosted 12/21/2012 11:38:40 AM
@DanielSpace. Ok buddy will do. Thank you. I usually play Jake and Helena as well as Carla and i will occasionally use Chris or Piers, i'm not that efficient with them though. But it's usually all female charcters for me. What do you make of the Agent character??

Also i apologize for the stupid time zone differences, i'm from the uk so hopefully it won't be too much of a problem connection wise although there maybe some lag, lol.

If there is a good time when we are both online and not busy though then let's give it a shot.

I'm not that good at Liquid Fire at the moment, but i'm probably going to practice solo as i would love to obtain single player scores with all the female re6 characters at some point because they are awesome. Especially Carla and Helena.