God damn elitist ********s

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. God damn elitist ********s

User Info: Orange9

Orange9
4 years ago#61
i like when i use a remote bomb or incendiary grenade and it hits my partner and they say thanks

i don't care, don't get in the way

someone just killed me with carla's acid rounds. no idea why. i asked them to be friends.
but that was small time. they could of worked a 140 combo and then quit. get creative.
DRIVER NOT INCLUDED

User Info: boofie

boofie
4 years ago#62
It's just funny that someone can get all emotional out of "good work" and "nice".

User Info: zombiabsol

zombiabsol
4 years ago#63
-comes into topic-
-sees that some people can't handle sarcasm-
" This Is A Waste Of Time! "
The more things change, the more they stay the same

User Info: probablyidk

probablyidk
4 years ago#64
Orange9 posted...
someone just killed me with carla's acid rounds. no idea why. i asked them to be friends.
but that was small time. they could of worked a 140 combo and then quit. get creative.

i seriously wish they would remove friendy fire with acid rounds... too many people troll with it.

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
4 years ago#65
Not too shabby.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#66
Sometimes when people die I say "Good Job" but they usually do it to me, so dieing doesn't seem so bad. I love when Sherry says "Much appreciated" it makes me feel awesome. So sweet and adorable.

"Don't leave me!"...Does Barry say that in RE5 mercs?
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)

User Info: Missable_Item

Missable_Item
4 years ago#67
@Boofie. I agree it is really funny. I hope the tc doesn't play re6 versus on xbox, or he'll probably explode with rage the instant someone starts taunting in survivors.

PSN ID: False_Sheva-BSAA

XBL GT: General Galcian

User Info: Meteorites

Meteorites
4 years ago#68
zombiabsol posted...
-comes into topic-
-sees that some people can't handle sarcasm-
" This Is A Waste Of Time! "

So much of a waste of time and you're still posting. Irony, isn't it? People really have nothing better to do than to come here and insult me.

User Info: IIIRX7III

IIIRX7III
4 years ago#69
Meteorites posted...
So much of a waste of time and you're still posting. Irony, isn't it? People really have nothing better to do than to come here and insult me.

It only takes a few seconds to type out a message that short lol. I mean, you're asking for it if you get all emotional on us XD
PSN ID: Moy_X7
YouTube (BlazBlue high-level matches and other games): http://www.youtube.com/user/RX7jkr

User Info: IlDanko

IlDanko
4 years ago#70
Nobody is insulting -.-
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. God damn elitist ********s

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived