God damn elitist ********s

#81Stover46Posted 12/21/2012 6:13:41 PM
Stover46 posted...
Nope, if he was glad to have gotten to 100, he wouldn't have resetted the game the first time. He was obviously upset. That's why he resetted. And then he praised me after resetting. And how was I elitist? Quote me.

You're a complete sociopath

Completely ignores my valid argument and insults me. Pretty typical of GameFAQers, isn't it. They just never change no matter how many years pass.

Nothing you said was valid though. There is no reason to get all insane over light sarcasm you sociopath
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://superbooyah.com/images/stories/Galleries//bustyfacebook/Facebook%20Smokin.JPG
#82boofiePosted 12/21/2012 6:19:50 PM
BasementDude posted...
i think we alll just need to group cuddle

Does a group cuddle count as an e-huggie? And if so does it provide bonus points?
#83BasementDudePosted 12/21/2012 6:21:23 PM
boofie posted...
BasementDude posted...

Does a group cuddle count as an e-huggie? And if so does it provide bonus points?

long huggy with lots of rubbing
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 210,533,305
#84zombiabsolPosted 12/21/2012 6:23:16 PM
BasementDude posted...
boofie posted...
BasementDude posted...

Sound fun, can I join? :)
---
The more things change, the more they stay the same
#85BasementDudePosted 12/21/2012 6:24:17 PM
of course, it's a group cuddle
---
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 210,533,305
#86boofiePosted 12/21/2012 6:29:35 PM
BasementDude posted...
boofie posted...
BasementDude posted...

If while we are hugging I keep "good working" and shouting "nice" would you be terribly upset?
#87Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 6:31:53 PM
zombiabsol posted...
Meteorites posted...
zombiabsol posted...
Meteorites posted...
zombiabsol posted...
-comes into topic-
-sees that some people can't handle sarcasm-
" This Is A Waste Of Time! "

So much of a waste of time and you're still posting. Irony, isn't it? People really have nothing better to do than to come here and insult me.

No, not really. I felt like posting a quote from the game that nobody else has, and that one fit perfectly. And it took me probably thirty seconds to post that message, and it made me laugh, so I'd say that It was thirty seconds worth it.
So no, not a waste of time, just something to entertain myself.

You neglect that you wouldn't have ever posted anything if this topic hadn't existed, so you're admitting that nothing was a waste of time. You're just contradicting yourself.

Firstly, I don't see why you feel the need to respond to me over something that made me laugh.

Secondly,

How about no?

When i said "this is a waste of time" , i said that for two reasons.
A) i found it funny, and i jumped on the bandwagon of others posting quotes from the game
B) I felt like posting.

There is no contradiction, I quoted helena, my personal opinion is that this is a good use of time, since im being quite entertained.

It doesnt matter if my post waste time or not, or if you like what i post, and it sure as hell doesnt matter if im contradicting myself, because it's my choice to post, and i will do so if i feel like it.

I know that I wouldn't have posted anything if this topic didn't exist, but it does. This isn't hypothetical.
The topic exist, I didn't waste my time, and I certainly am having a good time right now :)

Your contradiction was that you said it was a waste of time even though it wasn't. What don't you understand about that?
#88BasementDudePosted 12/21/2012 6:33:31 PM
boofie posted...
BasementDude posted...
boofie posted...
BasementDude posted...

If while we are hugging I keep "good working" and shouting "nice" would you be terribly upset?

yes

i want you to talk dirty to me
---
#89Meteorites(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2012 6:34:16 PM
IIIRX7III posted...
This thread can be easily resolved with a "yes" and a "no" answer.

Yes, he was being sarcastic when he reset the match and told you "Good job" *thumbs up*

No, you don't have to get all emotional about it. Take some anger management classes or just learn to control it on your own.

People who get THAT emotional over a f***** video game have got to be the most pathetic type of people out there.

I can almost imagine you holding back the tears as you spammed the "Praise" command at every chance. Pathetic... peh, I spit on you XD

I am not emotional. Stop bandwagoning and using that word just because some ass somewhere thought I was. And you know what's not necessary? Being an ass and insulting me over nothing, something everyone in this topic is pointlessly doing.
#90zombiabsolPosted 12/21/2012 6:41:41 PM
"Your contradiction was that you said it was a waste of time even though it wasn't. What don't you understand about that?"

What dont you understand when i said i QUOTED helena? Just because i said that doesnt mean it's how i actually feel, I was quoting somebody else. If I said that i thought it was a waste of time , instead of quoting helena, then proceeded to say it wasnt a waste of time, THEN it would be a contradiction.

BUT , thats not what happened. Me quoting helena doesnt mean that I feel the same way as to what she is saying.

What i say contradicts what helena says, not what i said.
---
The more things change, the more they stay the same