About Resident Evil 6 Final Hope

#1FireMadePrimePosted 12/22/2012 2:39:14 AM
It was proven fake already?
---
MvC2 team: Cyclops, Mega Man and Ken
MvC3 and UMvC3 team: Phoenix, Jill and Morrigan.
#2BasementDudePosted 12/22/2012 2:47:39 AM
i haven't read anything about it in a while
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 210,533,305
#3FireMadePrime(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 4:39:53 AM
BasementDude posted...
i haven't read anything about it in a while

me neither.

i think at least revelations for ps3 its real.
---
MvC2 team: Cyclops, Mega Man and Ken
MvC3 and UMvC3 team: Phoenix, Jill and Morrigan.
#4karyotypePosted 12/22/2012 6:16:01 AM
lets wait till end of Jan
#5ReceiverxWisdomPosted 12/22/2012 7:07:00 AM
Aren't they going to have an announcement about some RE game based in Raccoon City on the 1st of January?

I heard also on a Spanish site that the Capcom VP Sven is was told that he "couldn't say" anything about Revelations HD nor could he confirm about it being on PC. He clearly didn't debunk the rumor of revelations HD so I strongly believe there is going to be more to the RE brand coming next year. As for final hope, if we don't hear anything on the first about it, wait til the PC version drops, which usually has extra content in most cases sometimes.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#6IlDankoPosted 12/22/2012 7:12:05 AM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
Aren't they going to have an announcement about some RE game based in Raccoon City on the 1st of January?

I heard also on a Spanish site that the Capcom VP Sven is was told that he "couldn't say" anything about Revelations HD nor could he confirm about it being on PC. He clearly didn't debunk the rumor of revelations HD so I strongly believe there is going to be more to the RE brand coming next year. As for final hope, if we don't hear anything on the first about it, wait til the PC version drops, which usually has extra content in most cases sometimes.

Yeah i saw that too... I think it was called the raccoon city chronicles (RCC)... I hope is not another rail shooter
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993