Jake *spoilers*

#1YoradaPosted 12/22/2012 9:53:11 AM
How did his blood become special when he was conceived before Wesker injected himself with the virus? He is 20 years old, after all, and RE1 took place in 1998.
---
Of course any game on the PS2 that includes stealth elements is going to be compared to His Holiness, Solid Snake. - IGN
#2Sephivengeance9Posted 12/22/2012 9:56:49 AM
Because his blood has the anti-bodies that make him immune to The C-Virus, this is stated a fair few times throughout his campaign, it had nothing to do with Wesker being super-human.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#3J SasakiPosted 12/22/2012 9:56:58 AM
Wesker could've injected himself a year or two before the first RE.
#4IlDankoPosted 12/22/2012 10:01:43 AM
J Sasaki posted...

During the events of the first RE jake was 6 yeas old... So i guess no...

Wesker was born with those antibodies, thats why the virus he injected didn't turned him into a zombie or other monster, that was tested with the project W (the wesker children) were he was the sole survivor of it...
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#5AlbertWesker999Posted 12/22/2012 10:06:01 AM
Alex Wesker survived as well. He apparently had some kind of immunity to whatever he was injected with, which I assume was the same thing as Al.
---
PSN: AlbertWeskerCEO
#6Yorada(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 10:36:50 AM
J Sasaki posted...

During the events of the first RE jake was 6 yeas old... So i guess no...

Wesker was born with those antibodies, thats why the virus he injected didn't turned him into a zombie or other monster, that was tested with the project W (the wesker children) were he was the sole survivor of it...

This makes sense.
---
Of course any game on the PS2 that includes stealth elements is going to be compared to His Holiness, Solid Snake. - IGN
#7largerockPosted 12/22/2012 11:23:33 AM
BadadadaDA! *fart*

And this topic is ended!

not....time for derailment.

Uhhmmmmm....I like muffins.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#8IlDankoPosted 12/22/2012 11:26:08 AM
largerock posted...
BadadadaDA! *fart*

And this topic is ended!

not....time for derailment.

Uhhmmmmm....I like muffins.

Derail the one of why aren't there child enemies... Is just getting sick.. (in the bad way)
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#9largerockPosted 12/22/2012 11:37:17 AM
*Flies off to teh child topic*
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.