Capcom in crisis! Losing money on every game, will they stay in buisiness?

#21AnimesetsunaPosted 12/23/2012 3:54:43 PM
Capcom is still standing, their business is as usual.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa, RE6 web manual:- http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/
#22Honey-BoyPosted 12/24/2012 5:19:47 AM
i hope capcom runs itself into the dirt where it belongs.

they deserve it for mistreating shinji mikami and his crew, for disrespecting their customers with their corrupt DLC business strategy, and for betraying the trust of all the megaman fans out there for teasing them with megaman legends 3 and megaman universe. and for disrespecting the fans of devil may cry and its creator hideki kamiya.

capcom will not be missed if they go bankrupt and lose everything. gaming would be alot better without them. all the talent that capcom once had has moved one to much greener pastures (platinum games)

i hope capcom burns.
---
~choose death~
#23Narugarex13Posted 12/24/2012 6:58:20 AM
Capcom will never die. As bad as they have screwed their reputation in terms of franchise breaking "new standard/ approach", there will always be "fanboys" that will defend them to the end regardless of the blatant, obvious and factual mess capcom have been plunging themselves into over the years.
#24boofiePosted 12/24/2012 7:13:39 AM
Honey-Boy posted...
i hope capcom runs itself into the dirt where it belongs.

they deserve it for mistreating shinji mikami and his crew, for disrespecting their customers with their corrupt DLC business strategy, and for betraying the trust of all the megaman fans out there for teasing them with megaman legends 3 and megaman universe. and for disrespecting the fans of devil may cry and its creator hideki kamiya.

capcom will not be missed if they go bankrupt and lose everything. gaming would be alot better without them. all the talent that capcom once had has moved one to much greener pastures (platinum games)

i hope capcom burns.

Kamiyama, your hatred.. it scares me...
#25saberstromPosted 12/24/2012 9:22:22 AM
Kaluroth posted...
Want my money Capcom?

1) Port RE0 and REmake to the PS3, either on hard copy or download.

2) HD remake the Outbreak series with online feature included.

3) On a smaller scale, make Street Fighter X Megaman a $3 downloadable, $5 tops if you add dialogues, game modes and a save feature, only then you´ll see my money...

You wont get my money however for the "delayed for PS3 users" Extra DLC modes for RE6, simply because at the moment you release them no one will be playing this game anymore, hell it´s even hard finding players with the DLC maps nowadays, let alone having them care for extra modes 3 months from now...

i want all that to!