Agent Hunt Funnies

#1therapgamedudePosted 12/22/2012 1:44:44 PM
I was on Agent hunt....Leon's chapter 3 ....this player turned into a bloodshot and jumped off the mountains...I LOL'ed so hard...
---
PSN: Sleepinfireheart
@xxxxxx$:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
#2ReceiverxWisdomPosted 12/22/2012 1:53:30 PM(edited)
Press slamming this guy on Chris 4 into one of those bio bomb J'avo, watching the two agents that joined the game explode into crap as the flying J'avo tipped the bio bomb dude over and the massive explosion that resulted made me lul my ass off.

On the Agent Side: I remember spawning as a Rasklapanje on Chris 4...and the Chris player grenaded my legs off. Dumb moron thought I was dead. Went to pick up the blue keycard. Got b***h slapped into dying. B***h slapped into his death. Hunt successful.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#3Nighthawk718Posted 12/22/2012 8:35:00 PM
On the first day I started playing Agent Hunt I spawned in Leon chapter 3 as a dynamite zombie so I proceeded to follow the two player controlled characters until they stopped on the bridge where the whopper is standing at the end waiting for them to cross. They decide to start shooting it without checking behind them, so i decided to quietly trow the dynamite at their feet which blew both of them up since they were conveniently standing next to each other. Both went into death status and I proceeded to kill Helena who was closer. I lol so much of how I caught them by surprise. On the same area yesterday I was also using a dynamite zombie so i decided to try and get a dynamite punch but instead I ended up kamikasing Leon on the bridge which put him in dying status while the whopper proceed it to make its way across the bridge and stomp on him.
#4AnimesetsunaPosted 12/22/2012 8:44:07 PM
Throw dynamite at Agent and make them dying state. ^^
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa, RE6 web manual:- http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/
#5ZeeDoggePosted 12/22/2012 8:46:52 PM
I like to pop around corners to surprise agents as rasplankaje :3