Did the patch improve the game at all?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Did the patch improve the game at all?
3 years ago#1
I am going through my backlog of games. I beat Leon's campaign and started Chris chapter 2 months ago then stopped because RE6 was such a letdown to me so far.
--
3 years ago#2
if you think an adjustable camera and co-op for ada improves it
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 210,533,305
3 years ago#3
It fixed a majority of the camera complaints, provided a new difficulty setting (It's tough) and added co-op to Ada's campaign. If you didn't really like the game before, then the patch will do little to pull you back in.
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
3 years ago#4
New camera setting should make it far more bearable.

New higher difficulty setting should answer to all the complaints about it being "too easy" or "nothing to do with survival".
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
3 years ago#5
The patch just improve camera angle & Co-op Agent for Ada Campaign. Other are just unlock key like No Hope and languages(audio) and Agent playable in the Merc.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa, RE6 web manual:- http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/
3 years ago#6
The new camera is great :)

I also like having a new character in Mercs.
3 years ago#7
Adds a very adjustable new camera. Adds a new difficulty. Adds a new merc character.
For free.

Whats not to like?
3 years ago#8
ResidentGear31 posted...
Adds a very adjustable new camera. Adds a new difficulty. Adds a new merc character.
For free.

Whats not to like?

All those should have been part of the game from the very beginning, particularly the camera and Ada's Co-op. Even Capcom most have realized that it would have been a terrible idea to charge us for them.
3 years ago#9
ZGMF_600_Guaiz posted...
ResidentGear31 posted...
For free.

Whats not to like?

All of these should have been a part of the game from the very beginning, particularly the camera and Ada's Co-op. Even Capcom must have realized that it would have been a terrible idea to charge us for them.

Ugh.
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Did the patch improve the game at all?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived