Is it too much to ask for one RE game with all 6 main characters?

#41CTU_007(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 11:48:38 PM
I still remember the days when Jill used to be the face of RE and no one gave a crap about Leon or Chris. But then that was before gaming turned into an epic bro wang fest.
#42tevin1569Posted 12/24/2012 12:06:35 AM
6 main characters? Let me think:

Chris Redfield
Jill Valentine
Claire Redfield
Leon S Kennedy
Ada Wong
Sherry Birkin

Anyway...how is Claire a main character and Sheva wouldn't be. Sheva had a bigger roll than Claire, right? I don't understand, the only main characters I've seen are Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, Sheva, Jake..... Maybe Ada and Sherry...
I don't understand how you can pick the main characters and include certain ones and not others..

Chris:RE1, CV, 5, Revelations, 6
Jill: RE1, 3, 5, Revelations
Leon: RE2, 4, and 6
Claire: RE2, and CV

Aren't the main playable characters who are all the way through a game, who are playable the main characters.... So Ada wouldn't be a main character right?

Sorry it all really confuses me....
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#43Neutron15Posted 12/24/2012 12:07:28 AM
New Characters Period
---
When One Person Is Cursed Two Graves Are Dug And After Your Body Dies Your Soul Will Go To Hell As Well
#44Infectedglore2Posted 12/24/2012 12:34:02 AM
CTU_007 posted...
I still remember the days when Jill used to be the face of RE and no one gave a crap about Leon or Chris. But then that was before gaming turned into an epic bro wang fest.

Only n00bies and beginners play as Jill in RE1 bro!!! Real MEN play CHRIS

and knife everything.
#45Plant42Posted 12/24/2012 1:15:54 AM
CTU_007 posted...

You remember that too? When this series was about surviving horrors and solving mysteries? Now it is just shoot everything, throw out endless one-liners, walk mindlessly down a straight path and carry seemingly useless female partners through the game.

Plus now we have a guy fist-fighting monsters. And people whined when Alice did that with Nemesis.