Because I love the characters Chris and Piers so much....

#1Jonathan_F_GPosted 12/23/2012 12:43:54 AM
I would like a Biohazard game starring the two, taking place between BH5 and BH6 that attempts to highlight their meeting for the first time in an appropriate fashion. Pretty much how BH: The Darkside Chronicles highlights Leon and Jack Krauser's meeting for the first time.
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#2Chunx907Posted 12/23/2012 12:44:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 1:24:34 AM
Chunx907 posted...
I would pay for that. It could be interesting, even as a DLC for RE6.

Absolutely.
---
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
#4yuna359Posted 12/23/2012 1:26:23 AM
Because I love the characters Chris and Piers so much........

I've decided to ship them forever.
#5CTU_007Posted 12/23/2012 2:29:06 AM
Powerbottom Pier messages Chris on Grindr shortly after the events of RE5. Chris isn't sure if anyone can fill the empty void left in his life after the traumatic lose of Wesker, but still offers to meet Piers for dinner and buys him a tender steak. Sparks fly and a beautiful relationship ensures...
#6Dr_WizardPosted 12/23/2012 2:56:13 AM
CTU_007 posted...
Powerbottom Pier messages Chris on Grindr shortly after the events of RE5. Chris isn't sure if anyone can fill the empty void left in his life after the traumatic lose of Wesker, but still offers to meet Piers for dinner and buys him a tender steak. Sparks fly and a beautiful relationship ensures...

Sounds like last night to me
---
Psn: Doctor_Wizard
Butt stallion says hello - Handsome Jack
#7jpv2000Posted 12/23/2012 8:28:04 AM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
Chunx907 posted...
I would pay for that. It could be interesting, even as a DLC for RE6.

Absolutely.

Agreed.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#8good_tobiPosted 12/23/2012 8:29:24 AM
yuna359 posted...
Because I love the characters Chris and Piers so much........

I've decided to ship them forever.

O_o
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#9Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 11:19:14 AM
CTU_007 posted...

The following is an oh so powerful song, produced and sang by the great Piers Nivans himself. This is a song....

That he has dedicated personally to the legendary Chris Redfield.

http://youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ
---
#10KonaseRitsukoPosted 12/23/2012 11:27:31 AM
Chris & Piers' missions together >>>>>>> Ashley's menstruation >>>>>>>> Chris and & Jill's dumb adventures

Yes, I wish they'd give us extra DLC missions with Chris and Piers again, especially that we only get to use and see Piers for only a short time.
---
Just f*** my 2007 username.
Extra PSN: GIZOUGHTE