Because I love the characters Chris and Piers so much....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Because I love the characters Chris and Piers so much....
4 years ago#1
I would like a Biohazard game starring the two, taking place between BH5 and BH6 that attempts to highlight their meeting for the first time in an appropriate fashion. Pretty much how BH: The Darkside Chronicles highlights Leon and Jack Krauser's meeting for the first time.
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
(message deleted)
4 years ago#3
Chunx907 posted...
I would pay for that. It could be interesting, even as a DLC for RE6.

Absolutely.
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
4 years ago#4
Because I love the characters Chris and Piers so much........

I've decided to ship them forever.
4 years ago#5
Powerbottom Pier messages Chris on Grindr shortly after the events of RE5. Chris isn't sure if anyone can fill the empty void left in his life after the traumatic lose of Wesker, but still offers to meet Piers for dinner and buys him a tender steak. Sparks fly and a beautiful relationship ensures...
4 years ago#6
CTU_007 posted...
Powerbottom Pier messages Chris on Grindr shortly after the events of RE5. Chris isn't sure if anyone can fill the empty void left in his life after the traumatic lose of Wesker, but still offers to meet Piers for dinner and buys him a tender steak. Sparks fly and a beautiful relationship ensures...

Sounds like last night to me
Psn: Doctor_Wizard
Butt stallion says hello - Handsome Jack
4 years ago#7
Jonathan_F_G posted...
Chunx907 posted...
I would pay for that. It could be interesting, even as a DLC for RE6.

Absolutely.

Agreed.
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
4 years ago#8
yuna359 posted...
Because I love the characters Chris and Piers so much........

I've decided to ship them forever.

O_o
Save tigers from extinction.
4 years ago#9
CTU_007 posted...

The following is an oh so powerful song, produced and sang by the great Piers Nivans himself. This is a song....

That he has dedicated personally to the legendary Chris Redfield.

http://youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ
4 years ago#10
Chris & Piers' missions together >>>>>>> Ashley's menstruation >>>>>>>> Chris and & Jill's dumb adventures

Yes, I wish they'd give us extra DLC missions with Chris and Piers again, especially that we only get to use and see Piers for only a short time.
Just f*** my 2007 username.
Extra PSN: GIZOUGHTE
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Because I love the characters Chris and Piers so much....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived