Question about new character "agent"

#1MasterH0310Posted 12/23/2012 4:17:09 AM
So yea i am playing as the agent and he is pretty cool, when i was updating my game and it gave me the message talking about the new updates i just skipped past it because i was eager to play the new maps, etc. But i could have sworn it mentioned something about how the new character in mercenaries "agent" had multiple weapon loadouts or something so if someone could tell me how to unlock them or if he even has them i would greatly appreciate it.
#2nina_chanPosted 12/23/2012 4:29:52 AM
He only has one loadout and no alternate costume. There's nothing to unlock for him.
#3Delta0126Posted 12/23/2012 4:39:30 AM
You could have just checked the Change Log again, neat enough they still keep it around by pressing Triangle on the main menu, I don't think I've ever seen that in another game.

Anyway, the message was:

Added "Agent" to extra content. An agent is capable of handling multiple battle situations and comes with his own arsenal.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#4MyShadowPhantomPosted 12/23/2012 5:45:56 AM
You know the Agent is a suitable character for me anyway. In all of the games I've played I always played as the "Jack of all trades." which means... "The Agent can handle multiple situations and has his own arsenal..."

I really like the Agent! Has a nice voice and nice melee moves. I'm satisfied with it ^^
---
"I should have known from the very start she loves me."