So i just finished Leon's campaign

#1il_capitanoPosted 12/23/2012 6:13:27 AM
Which one should i play next to better understand the story?

To me it felt a bit like a side story separate from the main thing( only 1 guy with c-virus).

Also, 2 questions: the blue gas was T-virus right? And is there no files to read when u play? Didnt find any.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
#2steun91Posted 12/23/2012 6:16:50 AM
I believe you get files when shooting the blue medals. (you can read them as a reward)

As for story understanding, play Chris' campaign before you play Ada's for the best experience. Other than that, it doesn't really matter.
---
See you later alligator, after a while crocodile, don't forget to write.
#3Delta0126Posted 12/23/2012 6:18:53 AM
The blue gas is still the C-Virus. Basically, C-virus in gas form = zombies, while C-virus injection = J'avos. Also, in addition to about the emblems, it's not like how it was back in RE5 where if you shoot an emblem in co-op both players get's it, so you're better of getting them yourself, plus there's a few emblems only certain characters can shoot.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#4il_capitano(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 6:23:26 AM
Got it, thanks.

I'm very undecided for next campaign, guess i'll go with Jack because Ustanak intrigues me...altho since i play on vet i know its gonna be frustating.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12