Wii Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles

#1sflowers539Posted 12/23/2012 7:53:20 PM
Has anyone played this and think it is the best spin-off of the series? I loved this game on Wii, it was one of the few games I ever kept playing for dozens of hours after to "S" rank all the levels. It is under-rated, you never hear people talk about it, the varied level design, variety of characters and hidden story elements made it awesome. Also did anyone ever play on the PS3 yet with the upgraded graphics? I have not yet but am considering it, I don't have a Move though. The second Wii shooter game, Darkside Chronicles, was ok, but about 20% as good as this one I thought.
#2edward18Posted 12/23/2012 7:54:18 PM
I have a hard time deciding which is better, Darkside or Umbrella. Umbrella I feel has more challenge to it most the time and certainly has the more relevant story, but Darkside makes everything look so nice...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3SpiritlittlePosted 12/23/2012 7:55:29 PM
Umbrella was wayyyyy better, in my opinion. All of the secret unlockables and additional chapters were just so much better than the extended versions of RE2 and Code: Veronica.
#4Syn_VengeancePosted 12/23/2012 7:57:54 PM
sflowers539 posted...
Has anyone played this and think it is the best spin-off of the series? I loved this game on Wii, it was one of the few games I ever kept playing for dozens of hours after to "S" rank all the levels. It is under-rated, you never hear people talk about it, the varied level design, variety of characters and hidden story elements made it awesome. Also did anyone ever play on the PS3 yet with the upgraded graphics? I have not yet but am considering it, I don't have a Move though. The second Wii shooter game, Darkside Chronicles, was ok, but about 20% as good as this one I thought.

No, outbreak and outbreak 2 are the best spin offs/side games in the series. heck operation raccoon city is better then umbrella and darkside chronicles IMO. rails shooters are boring.....
---
Currently playing: Resident evil 6, Devil may cry HD, Dead space