The new DLC...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. The new DLC...
2 years ago#1
Is going to be interesting...that is all i'm saying..it's cold down there...I'm never going back to the Abyss of the Banned...
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
~ Albert Wesker Fan Club ~
2 years ago#2
wait, what?
2 years ago#3
This topic... ???
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa, RE6 web manual:- http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/
2 years ago#4
When you enrage a God, be prepared for war. Except him as your one and only, don't ask questions. Solid Snake agrees with me. Kill anyone who refuses your proposals as the savior intended. Enrage your enemy as if it was your prime objective! Results may vary, use with caution.

Get it now?.
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
~ Albert Wesker Fan Club ~
2 years ago#5
Did you know in italy they celebrate a kind old witch who gives children presents for christmas? its really fascinating folklore
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
2 years ago#6
blueruler posted...
Did you know in italy they celebrate a kind old witch who gives children presents for christmas? its really fascinating folklore

it really is. italy is very rich in its folklore, especially regarding witches. their most worshipped witch is aradia, daughter of the devil and the moon, i think.
2 years ago#7
longstorm555 posted...
blueruler posted...

it really is. italy is very rich in its folklore, especially regarding witches. their most worshipped witch is aradia, daughter of the devil and the moon, i think.

I wouldn't mind living in italy... a man can dream.. a man can dream..
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
2 years ago#8
longstorm555 posted...
wait, what?

He was in Purgatory for trolling and now brought back. You may thank me Zdrifter
2 years ago#9
Oh great, you're back..hopefully you learned some kind of lesson. but of course your 1st topic retains the same charm most of them did.
---
Careful what you say, mods can now delete posts based on what they think are insults rather then actual fact based insults, Terrible system at it's finest.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. The new DLC...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived