Akira yamaoka and resident evil?

#1ShinWeskerPosted 12/23/2012 10:02:09 PM
how about getting yamaoka to do the music next time? I think that it would seriously blow my mind.
---
Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game.
#2Dicer7Posted 12/23/2012 11:14:25 PM
RE (as it is now) isn't good enough for the talent of Yamaoka. I wouldn't be completely against it but I think a Yamaoka soundtrack would be a wasted effort on a now average action series that's lost all sense of style and identity. It would just seem forced (if that makes any sense).

I totally agree with your sig, though. Damned was such a great and stylish game largely in part to Yamaoka. If Mikami were to ever make another RE having Yamaoka do the soundtrack for it could be amazing.
---
PSN/GT: Dicer7
#3Neutron15Posted 12/23/2012 11:20:35 PM
well I think it will not be right as Akira's music has Silent Hill vibe to it and we all know that the fanatics who calls themselves true Silent Hill fans will bash it though I have no problem with this
---
When One Person Is Cursed Two Graves Are Dug And After Your Body Dies Your Soul Will Go To Hell As Well
#4Infectedglore2Posted 12/23/2012 11:27:39 PM
I always thought RE2 and 5 had the best soundtracks with RE C:V as a runner up thanks to Alexia's themes and RE: Revelations. I much prefer the great orchestral pieces than eerie music since you can actually listen to them while jogging and exercizing. If you want to hear Akira go get the completely underrated Grasshopper manufacture games.
#5Neutron15Posted 12/23/2012 11:28:59 PM
Infectedglore2 posted...
I always thought RE2 and 5 had the best soundtracks with RE C:V as a runner up thanks to Alexia's themes and RE: Revelations. I much prefer the great orchestral pieces than eerie music since you can actually listen to them while jogging and exercizing. If you want to hear Akira go get the completely underrated Grasshopper manufacture games.

Lollipop Chainsaw
---
When One Person Is Cursed Two Graves Are Dug And After Your Body Dies Your Soul Will Go To Hell As Well