Resident Evil Retribution

#1StrongBlackVinePosted 12/24/2012 2:54:47 AM
I know a lot people didn't like RE6, but that was literally one one of the worst movies I have ever seen. And I enjoyed the first 4 to varying degrees.
#2SHAO-KhanPosted 12/24/2012 2:55:58 AM
i love all the movies , Retribution is way better than afterlife
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#3StrongBlackVine(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 3:01:51 AM
SHAO-Khan posted...
i love all the movies , Retribution is way better than afterlife

I can watch all the other movies again. I never want to see Retribution again.
#4CTU_007Posted 12/24/2012 3:22:13 AM
I enjoyed seeing Jill beat the living crap out of Alice.
#5sevil_yelimsPosted 12/24/2012 3:25:02 AM
This movie was fantastic. I hated the movies, but since they give **** all these days it's all about how much crazy overblown crap they can shove on the screen.

And this movie rocks for three key scenes:

1. Barry and his magnum.
2. Jill kicking Alice's ass.
3. Wesker in the White House.

---
Capcom Math: 4 + 5 = 6 #RE6
#6largerockPosted 12/24/2012 3:31:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7godrifle1Posted 12/24/2012 4:08:27 AM
Spoilers..

I'm really glad that they took away Alice's powers in Retribution. She was just an OP, do it all superheroine with no apparent weaknesses. In Retribution, Jill kicks her ass, and pretty much wins. Who saw that coming? I'm glad Alice didn't do something superpowered, like break all the ice.

Pros
Good fight choreography , cool costumes, and like other people have said, Jill kicks Alice's butt.

Cons
Braindead Plot without even a slight attempt at doing anything interesting plotwise. At least degeneration explores how BOWs can be a good thing, for instance... And pretty bad CG graphics. While they have good hand to hand choreography, the gun fights really just sucked.
#8MMX377Posted 12/24/2012 4:19:28 AM
godrifle1 posted...
Spoilers..

I'm really glad that they took away Alice's powers in Retribution. She was just an OP, do it all superheroine with no apparent weaknesses. In Retribution, Jill kicks her ass, and pretty much wins. Who saw that coming? I'm glad Alice didn't do something superpowered, like break all the ice.

Pros
Good fight choreography , cool costumes, and like other people have said, Jill kicks Alice's butt.

Cons
Braindead Plot without even a slight attempt at doing anything interesting plotwise. At least degeneration explores how BOWs can be a good thing, for instance... And pretty bad CG graphics. While they have good hand to hand choreography, the gun fights really just sucked.

Last spoiler, I think.

Real Albert Wesker is a good guy.
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#9Delta0126Posted 12/24/2012 4:27:59 AM(edited)
MMX377 posted...
Last spoiler, I think.

Real Albert Wesker is a good guy.

Seen this twice now on here and I know I shouldn't really be surprised considering coughcoughnicholaicoughcough....but, seriously.

What is this I don't even.......

I think D.C. Douglas should make a random video about that.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#10Crimson_RexPosted 12/24/2012 4:47:39 AM
The movie had a very tasty soundtrack, I loved (Bad) Rain's fighting scene. Fantastic movie in my book.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West