"Hid behind cover as a J'avo" Agent Hunt Medal

#1GameCoderPosted 12/24/2012 5:53:21 AM
How do you do this? The guide says to stand behind an object and press L1+X. I keep doing it (especially on Chris chapter 4), but still couldn't get it?

PS: Man, Agent Hunt is the hardest campaign to get medals. First of all, it's completely random. Second, the controls are lame. And the third is that most of the players I've fought either using magnum or grenade launcher. I can't even mutate since by the time I've mutated, I'm already dead (exploded from grenade launcher).

But after all of that, I'm still having a lot of fun ^_^.
---
RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (84/100 Site Buddies)
#2Sephivengeance9Posted 12/24/2012 7:31:48 AM
Nah, the controls are fine, there's just an incredibly high learning curve to playing as a Creature.

Don't be too let-down if you do come across someone using the infinite magnum/nade launcher crutch, just quit their game and search for a new one. I'm still coming across plenty of people who don't use infinite ammo or don't have it yet, they do exist, you just need to find them.

As for this medal. I have absolutely no idea what triggers it. I've gone entire games without ever using the J'avo crouch and have somehow still managed to acquire this medal, while in other games, I've managed to time the crouch correctly to hide behind cover in order to avoid being shot and not got it, so. *shrugs*
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#3DarkPriestPosted 12/24/2012 8:06:31 AM
Find a wall then hold the aim button where the J'avo protects it's face and hit the crouch button, there you go.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#4GameCoder(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 8:54:47 AM
I finally got it

DarkPriest posted...
Find a wall then hold the aim button where the J'avo protects it's face and hit the crouch button, there you go.

I did but it's not showing up.

Sephivengeance9 posted...
As for this medal. I have absolutely no idea what triggers it. I've gone entire games without ever using the J'avo crouch and have somehow still managed to acquire this medal, while in other games, I've managed to time the crouch correctly to hide behind cover in order to avoid being shot and not got it, so. *shrugs*

You're right, i didn't do anything and I got it... weird.

Well i only need 4 left and all requires mutation >_>. Back on hunting then
---
RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (84/100 Site Buddies)