Piers Nivans (spoilers)

#11boofiePosted 12/26/2012 2:17:17 PM
Piers Nivans = Vain Snipers
#12michaelP4Posted 12/26/2012 3:03:34 PM
I actually hope he does come back - Chris was able to get out, so he should be able to as well. And while I accept it might be farfetched and perhaps even contradictory, it's not like we haven't already got that in the RE series anyway.
#13IlDankoPosted 12/26/2012 3:08:12 PM
michaelP4 posted...
I actually hope he does come back - Chris was able to get out, so he should be able to as well. And while I accept it might be farfetched and perhaps even contradictory, it's not like we haven't already got that in the RE series anyway.

But chris used the last escape pod... And i don't think piers swimmed out of there...
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#14BIack_DynamitePosted 12/26/2012 3:59:07 PM
They thought about killing Chris in the same way that Kojima thought about killing Solid Snake. Since 6 was made to possibly be the final game, at least in the current continuity, like 5 was, it wouldve been like the series coming full circle by the original hero sacrificing himself for the world.
#15RKOLegend1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 11:42:21 AM
IlDanko posted...
michaelP4 posted...

But chris used the last escape pod... And i don't think piers swimmed out of there...

Actually, after Piers pushed the switch to activate the pod, on the left was another pod. It looked out of place a bit, but there was another pod there.
---
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/eman1190/stats/232117421/ps3/
#16cuttin_in_townPosted 12/27/2012 11:52:36 AM
BIack_Dynamite posted...
They thought about killing Chris in the same way that Kojima thought about killing Solid Snake. Since 6 was made to possibly be the final game, at least in the current continuity, like 5 was, it wouldve been like the series coming full circle by the original hero sacrificing himself for the world.

I'm pretty sure Jill had just as much as a part in RE1 as Chris.
---
Humans are idiots until proven intelligent.
ATTN Grammar Nazis: http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t469/kurotem/4c5fc1a3.gif
#17reyray0709Posted 12/27/2012 12:46:47 PM
Piers was awesome. I was sad/pissed when they decided to kill him off.

I won't say, but other characters would have been better choices..
---
Umvc3 Teams: Zero, Vergil, Wesker - Nova, RR, Strider - Hawkeye, Morrigan, Doom - 3rd strike: Yun & Yang
PSN and GT: reyray0709.
#18BIack_DynamitePosted 1/3/2013 9:31:48 AM
cuttin_in_town posted...
BIack_Dynamite posted...

I'm pretty sure Jill had just as much as a part in RE1 as Chris.

Yh, but the male character almost always takes the lead. And Chris's story is considered the most canon one.
#19largerockPosted 1/3/2013 9:39:33 AM
boofie posted...
Piers Nivans = Vain Snipers

O__o

*Mind = Boofed*
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#20darkphoenix181Posted 1/3/2013 9:45:04 AM
Sure, they could bring him back, but it would be pointless. There isn't much to his character. He is a sniper who apparently loves his job and thinks Chris is the best captain ever. That is pretty much it. What would they do with him if he did come back?
ARRRR Chris I hate you! You left me to die! DIE!!!

Cliche and boring.
---
Megaman Legends 3 :( NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1