RE6 Hidden Ending -spoilers obviously-

#1sflowers539Posted 12/24/2012 5:28:02 PM
Just saw it, I thought it was cool but did it remind anyone else of Assassinís Creed a lot? The middle eastern boy, the white robes, the hidden character which looked like Altair, that is what I thought out right away and when they pulled out the apple if the games were made by the same company I would have been 100% sure it was a cross-over reference. The ending was cool though, it looks like Jake is a mercenary again fighting against B.O.W. threats, I hope him and Ada star in RE7, I think that is what most fans secretly want.
#2seganotmynamePosted 12/24/2012 5:45:45 PM
Yeah , that's movie its very cool , maybe that's the opening video of RE7
---
work,in,dark,to,serve,A,light
#3cuttin_in_townPosted 12/24/2012 5:48:06 PM
I hope this is the end of Jake, personally. He didn't stick with me. And I don't want to see Ada either. Not if it's the sarcastic Batman version.
---
Humans are idiots until proven intelligent.
ATTN Grammar Nazis: http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t469/kurotem/4c5fc1a3.gif
#4Ryan-06Posted 12/24/2012 5:50:52 PM
I....Am..... KROGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
Mmm :3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#5xESRPosted 12/24/2012 5:53:45 PM
Jake and Ada? That's such a weird combination. I found Jake to be a horrible character but since he's somewhat relevant to the story I'm pretty sure we will see him in other games, probably on RE7. An game with Ada but no Leon would be just wrong.
#6MashYouGoodPosted 12/24/2012 5:58:13 PM
How do you get / unlock this hidden ending?
#7sflowers539(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 6:02:01 PM
MashYouGood posted...
How do you get / unlock this hidden ending?

You just beat the game with Ada and wait until the credits are done, maybe this changed since the new patch made Ada's campaign available from the start (stupid decision), but that is how it was done.
#8SPG080890Posted 12/24/2012 10:11:30 PM
I found Jake to be a generic accion badass, everything about him is somewhat generic, I mean, just give him electric powers and he could be Cole's little brother...

I think he was just created to have something Wesker related in the game...

Then again, RE6 acomplished its goal, making him and Sherry look like the future Chris and Jill. Even the director said, after sinking the infamous ChrisxJill pairing that whe could look foward to Jake and Sherry in this game...

Sherry was just there to make us like Jake, and as a potencial love interest...

That said, I really dislike his super strength, way to get rid of the "human vs inhuman" deal that Resident Evil was about.

This is just my opinion.
---
PSN- PGS0890 Pawn- Fighter (Lucina)
#9ZeeDoggePosted 12/24/2012 10:14:53 PM
SPG080890 posted...
I found Jake to be a generic accion badass, everything about him is somewhat generic, I mean, just give him electric powers and he could be Cole's little brother...

Then again, RE6 acomplished its goal, making him and Sherry look like the future Chris and Jill. Even the director said, after sinking the infamous ChrisxJill pairing that whe could look foward to Jake and Sherry in this game...

That said, I really dislike his super strength, way to get rid of the "human vs inhuman" deal that Resident Evil was about.

This is just my opinion.

About that. I think it may be starting to change into questioning the humanity of BOWs. Ustanak was described as being fully sentient, and loved Carla like a mother. Piers was able to save Chris, and kept enough of his ideals to sacrifice himself. Even Simmons displayed some humanity.
#10SPG080890Posted 12/24/2012 10:22:16 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
SPG080890 posted...

This is just my opinion.

About that. I think it may be starting to change into questioning the humanity of BOWs. Ustanak was described as being fully sentient, and loved Carla like a mother. Piers was able to save Chris, and kept enough of his ideals to sacrifice himself. Even Simmons displayed some humanity.

Sorry, I did not explain myself well enough, I not talking about Humanity, but you are indeed correct.

I'm talking about a normal human being going up against super strong monsters, but now that Jake has almost the same kind of strength that theme is somewhat lost, I fear that the next RE will have some kind of combo system so Jake can pull off some crazy moves on the BOWs.
---
PSN- PGS0890 Pawn- Fighter (Lucina)