RE6 Hidden Ending -spoilers obviously-

#11Infectedglore2Posted 12/24/2012 11:47:45 PM
I thought the kid was female >_<
#12largerockPosted 12/25/2012 12:31:34 AM
I thought the apple was a nepad.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#13PyroSparkPosted 12/25/2012 12:53:08 AM
Hope we see Jake again, especially after that ending.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#14sflowers539(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 12:57:21 AM
PyroSpark posted...
Hope we see Jake again, especially after that ending.

I think the ending assures we see Jake again, I think that would be good for the story too, they will want a Wesker connection and already said Jake's blood can essentially save the world. The ending also pretty must means we will see Ada again, which I don't see many people complaining about.
#15King_Of_SpamPosted 12/25/2012 1:23:42 AM
I like Jake's character design (The way he looks, moves, etc.) The actual character is kind of lame.
#16MashYouGoodPosted 12/25/2012 6:37:53 AM
sflowers539 posted...
You just beat the game with Ada and wait until the credits are done, maybe this changed since the new patch made Ada's campaign available from the start (stupid decision), but that is how it was done.

Then, it's changed. Nothing happened after the credits rolled other than the statistics screen tallied.

I guess post patch it comes upon completion of the last of all the campaigns...?
#17Infectedglore2Posted 12/25/2012 3:25:51 PM
MashYouGood posted...
sflowers539 posted...
You just beat the game with Ada and wait until the credits are done, maybe this changed since the new patch made Ada's campaign available from the start (stupid decision), but that is how it was done.

Then, it's changed. Nothing happened after the credits rolled other than the statistics screen tallied.

I guess post patch it comes upon completion of the last of all the campaigns...?

It was always there. It happens AFTER the statistics screen.
#18ex-s_temjinPosted 12/26/2012 12:09:51 AM
If Jake gets anymore powerful than he was in RE6, then expect RE7 to be the missing link between RE and DMC. I mean, just give him a red trenchcoat, a silver wig and a sword. He probably had a shop set up somewhere named BOWs May Cry already :-p
#19ReflarePosted 12/26/2012 12:12:28 AM
ex-s_temjin posted...
If Jake gets anymore powerful than he was in RE6, then expect RE7 to be the missing link between RE and DMC. I mean, just give him a red trenchcoat, a silver wig and a sword. He probably had a shop set up somewhere named BOWs May Cry already :-p

Nah, he needs to make his name into Tony Redgrave first.
---
The Muse and the Painter
#20Infectedglore2Posted 12/26/2012 12:47:40 PM
ex-s_temjin posted...

Jake got owned by a couple of mooks lol. He's not anywhere near the badassery of Dante yet.