The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I refuse to buy Resident Evil 6 because

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. I refuse to buy Resident Evil 6 because
2 years ago#1
I do not support timed exclusives for specific systems, especially when I get the short stick.
---
Not changing my signature until Resident Evil 2 is remade, and Gouki is included (in-game or as DLC) in a non-campaign mode.
2 years ago#2
It's your decision. No one will force you to buy.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa, RE6 web manual:- http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/
2 years ago#3
I only bought it because I thought I made my bro mad about something. lol, then I bought him this average game along with Yakuza Dead Souls because he is a fan of the series. Can you point out what timed exclusive this game had?
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
2 years ago#4
docman864 posted...
I only bought it because I thought I made my bro mad about something. lol, then I bought him this average game along with Yakuza Dead Souls because he is a fan of the series. Can you point out what timed exclusive this game had?

Haha. Average my ass. xD Game is godlike aside from a few QTEs.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
2 years ago#5
PyroSpark posted...
docman864 posted...

Not godlike... But is still a great game
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
2 years ago#6

DLC for versus modes.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
2 years ago#7
Your lost experience, moving on.
---
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
2 years ago#8
"I refuse to buy Resident Evil 6 because"

It's an extremely sub par game on almost every level and I refuse to reward a company for showing utter disdain for its consumers.
2 years ago#9
IlDanko posted...
PyroSpark posted...
docman864 posted...

Not godlike... But is still a great game

I haven't found a game that is godlike, but it is an awesome game :P
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
2 years ago#10
To be honest, you aren't missing out on much by not buying. If I knew this game was gonna be infested with an over abundance of QTEs, annoying vehicle segments, and scripted boss battles I'm not sure I would have bought it as quick as I did.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. I refuse to buy Resident Evil 6 because

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived