The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I refuse to buy Resident Evil 6 because

#1Game JediPosted 12/25/2012 5:14:09 PM
I do not support timed exclusives for specific systems, especially when I get the short stick.
---
Not changing my signature until Resident Evil 2 is remade, and Gouki is included (in-game or as DLC) in a non-campaign mode.
#2AnimesetsunaPosted 12/25/2012 5:16:18 PM
It's your decision. No one will force you to buy.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa, RE6 web manual:- http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/
#3docman864Posted 12/25/2012 5:29:59 PM
I only bought it because I thought I made my bro mad about something. lol, then I bought him this average game along with Yakuza Dead Souls because he is a fan of the series. Can you point out what timed exclusive this game had?
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#4PyroSparkPosted 12/25/2012 6:18:36 PM
docman864 posted...
I only bought it because I thought I made my bro mad about something. lol, then I bought him this average game along with Yakuza Dead Souls because he is a fan of the series. Can you point out what timed exclusive this game had?

Haha. Average my ass. xD Game is godlike aside from a few QTEs.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#5IlDankoPosted 12/25/2012 6:19:55 PM
PyroSpark posted...
docman864 posted...

Not godlike... But is still a great game
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#6Mr_Big_BossPosted 12/25/2012 6:29:51 PM

DLC for versus modes.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#7BlueRamzaPosted 12/25/2012 6:46:43 PM
Your lost experience, moving on.
---
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
#8MashYouGoodPosted 12/25/2012 7:09:25 PM
"I refuse to buy Resident Evil 6 because"

It's an extremely sub par game on almost every level and I refuse to reward a company for showing utter disdain for its consumers.
#9tevin1569Posted 12/25/2012 7:23:47 PM
IlDanko posted...
PyroSpark posted...
docman864 posted...

Not godlike... But is still a great game

I haven't found a game that is godlike, but it is an awesome game :P
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#10gamestop27Posted 12/25/2012 7:28:28 PM
To be honest, you aren't missing out on much by not buying. If I knew this game was gonna be infested with an over abundance of QTEs, annoying vehicle segments, and scripted boss battles I'm not sure I would have bought it as quick as I did.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.