I refuse to buy Resident Evil 6 because

#11Game Jedi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 11:49:29 PM
Yeah, Capcom seems to be spiraling ever downward into a cesspool of its own making. Timed exclusives, blatant plagiarism and charging for on-disc "DLC" are just a few of the bad decisions that the company has made in regard to its products.
---
Not changing my signature until Resident Evil 2 is remade, and Gouki is included (in-game or as DLC) in a non-campaign mode.
#12ReflarePosted 12/25/2012 11:55:11 PM
Game Jedi posted...
Yeah, Capcom seems to be spiraling ever downward into a cesspool of its own making. Timed exclusives, blatant plagiarism and charging for on-disc "DLC" are just a few of the bad decisions that the company has made in regard to its products.

What did they plagiarize exactly?
Is this another one of those COD comments?
---
The Muse and the Painter
#13dragoonmikePosted 12/26/2012 1:27:11 AM
thanks for taking the time to tell people who could care less if you buy the game or not that you won't buy it

i know this is a waste of a post but the heck i had to type it.
#14Neutron15Posted 12/26/2012 2:37:47 AM
QTE bonanza
---
When One Person Is Cursed Two Graves Are Dug And After Your Body Dies Your Soul Will Go To Hell As Well
#15CoiledViperPosted 12/26/2012 3:52:02 AM
PyroSpark posted...
docman864 posted...
I only bought it because I thought I made my bro mad about something. lol, then I bought him this average game along with Yakuza Dead Souls because he is a fan of the series. Can you point out what timed exclusive this game had?

Haha. Average my ass. xD Game is godlike aside from a few QTEs.

This is normally where I would point out the factual flaws that make this game at best 7/10, then I would be considered a troll and trolled myself with posters in denial
---
What doesn't kill you, will probably leave a nasty scar
#16CoiledViperPosted 12/26/2012 3:57:12 AM
The game is worth a single playthrough that you should take your time. After that, unlock your mercs characters, then you're done, nothing else to see really.
---
What doesn't kill you, will probably leave a nasty scar
#17desi_shinobiPosted 12/26/2012 4:25:56 AM
PyroSpark posted...
docman864 posted...
I only bought it because I thought I made my bro mad about something. lol, then I bought him this average game along with Yakuza Dead Souls because he is a fan of the series. Can you point out what timed exclusive this game had?

Haha. Average my ass. xD Game is godlike aside from a few QTEs.

The game is nothing Godlike but it damn sure is an amazing game imo
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#18iori3000Posted 12/26/2012 5:56:14 AM
TBH i don't mind the TCs reasoning.. Perfectly fine to rant about it.. Those modes look really fun too..
---
PSN: GoTigers9999 Nintendo ID: Iori9999
Steam ID: Iori-_-
#19Game Jedi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 10:18:08 AM
dragoonmike posted...
thanks for taking the time to tell people who could care less if you buy the game or not that you won't buy it

i know this is a waste of a post but the heck i had to type it.

Thanks for taking the time to point out that some people do care. I thought it was obvious when people posted in response, but thanks nonetheless.
---
Not changing my signature until Resident Evil 2 is remade, and Gouki is included (in-game or as DLC) in a non-campaign mode.
#20Manimal_F0r3v3rPosted 12/26/2012 1:11:45 PM
Cool
---
XBL: ManimalForever PSN: Manimal_Forever
|\/|/\|\|||\/|/\|_ [s.W.o] They see me trollin', they hatin'