I refuse to buy Resident Evil 6 because

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. I refuse to buy Resident Evil 6 because
4 years ago#11
Yeah, Capcom seems to be spiraling ever downward into a cesspool of its own making. Timed exclusives, blatant plagiarism and charging for on-disc "DLC" are just a few of the bad decisions that the company has made in regard to its products.
Not changing my signature until Resident Evil 2 is remade, and Gouki is included (in-game or as DLC) in a non-campaign mode.
4 years ago#12
Game Jedi posted...
Yeah, Capcom seems to be spiraling ever downward into a cesspool of its own making. Timed exclusives, blatant plagiarism and charging for on-disc "DLC" are just a few of the bad decisions that the company has made in regard to its products.

What did they plagiarize exactly?
Is this another one of those COD comments?
The Muse and the Painter
4 years ago#13
thanks for taking the time to tell people who could care less if you buy the game or not that you won't buy it

i know this is a waste of a post but the heck i had to type it.
4 years ago#14
QTE bonanza
When One Person Is Cursed Two Graves Are Dug And After Your Body Dies Your Soul Will Go To Hell As Well
4 years ago#15
PyroSpark posted...
docman864 posted...
I only bought it because I thought I made my bro mad about something. lol, then I bought him this average game along with Yakuza Dead Souls because he is a fan of the series. Can you point out what timed exclusive this game had?

Haha. Average my ass. xD Game is godlike aside from a few QTEs.

This is normally where I would point out the factual flaws that make this game at best 7/10, then I would be considered a troll and trolled myself with posters in denial
What doesn't kill you, will probably leave a nasty scar
4 years ago#16
The game is worth a single playthrough that you should take your time. After that, unlock your mercs characters, then you're done, nothing else to see really.
What doesn't kill you, will probably leave a nasty scar
4 years ago#17
PyroSpark posted...
docman864 posted...
I only bought it because I thought I made my bro mad about something. lol, then I bought him this average game along with Yakuza Dead Souls because he is a fan of the series. Can you point out what timed exclusive this game had?

Haha. Average my ass. xD Game is godlike aside from a few QTEs.

The game is nothing Godlike but it damn sure is an amazing game imo
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
4 years ago#18
TBH i don't mind the TCs reasoning.. Perfectly fine to rant about it.. Those modes look really fun too..
PSN: GoTigers9999 Nintendo ID: Iori9999
Steam ID: Iori-_-
4 years ago#19
dragoonmike posted...
thanks for taking the time to tell people who could care less if you buy the game or not that you won't buy it

i know this is a waste of a post but the heck i had to type it.

Thanks for taking the time to point out that some people do care. I thought it was obvious when people posted in response, but thanks nonetheless.
Not changing my signature until Resident Evil 2 is remade, and Gouki is included (in-game or as DLC) in a non-campaign mode.
4 years ago#20
Cool
XBL: ManimalForever PSN: Manimal_Forever
|\/|/\|\|||\/|/\|_ [s.W.o] They see me trollin', they hatin'
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. I refuse to buy Resident Evil 6 because

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived