Well got this game for xmas and...

#1zombie slayer3927Posted 12/26/2012 10:02:10 AM
I am absolutely loving it! I waited on it because of all the negative responses to it and I am regretful for it. I am starting with Leon's campaign and it instantly reminds me of RE 4 with a mix of RE 2 and 3. I know that may not fly with the opinions of others but that's just how it feels for me so far.

I really loved RE 5 also so I am seeing a lot of play coming out of this game for me. I totally am digging it! :)
---
PSN: O-STRYKER
X BOX LIVE: O STRYKER 3932
#2PyroSparkPosted 12/26/2012 10:02:58 AM
The game is pretty great.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#3ReceiverxWisdomPosted 12/26/2012 10:04:24 AM
It's not that bad of a game.
I still don't get the complaints from people who agree it's a 2/10
That's bullcrap.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#4desi_shinobiPosted 12/26/2012 10:15:55 AM
People either love it or hate it..

I think its an amazing game, truly a great experience.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#5ReceiverxWisdomPosted 12/26/2012 10:23:55 AM
I loved it, some of the mechanics could have been ironed out in more flawless manner yet I can't complain when half of my problems are being re-tweaked with patches.

Surely can't wait til the January one, replays are shaping up to be better overall.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#6sbrutePosted 12/26/2012 10:38:10 AM
I'm freaking loving this game as well. I also enjoy playing RE:ORC still. Seems like both games received unfair reviews and complaints. Both games are a lot of fun to play online with a lot of extras and replay value.
I'm enjoy playing the Mercanaries Mode for this more than playing the main campaign.
This game is proof that most video games with a great story should have online coop for the main campaign. Not all games, just most of them.
---
You can call me L.J. on account of the informal situation.
#7largerockPosted 12/26/2012 10:38:42 AM
Enjoy the game TC.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#8tevin1569Posted 12/26/2012 12:16:32 PM
I was actually going to pass on it, but then I remember reviews are just opinions but GameInformer got me stoked...and well everyone seemed to love it on youtube at the time, so I got it and I'm happy I did. 2 months plus more of fun so far for me :D
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)