Jill has the most personality and development than all other characters combined

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Jill has the most personality and development than all other characters combined
2 years ago#1
And I wouldn't mind if Chris died and she become the poster girl of the series.
2 years ago#2
She was the poster girl of the series before RE4 came along.
2 years ago#3
CTU_007 posted...

---
Save tigers from extinction.
2 years ago#4
She's just a female Chris. Claire's the most interest of the main 4 protagonists.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
2 years ago#5
Well then that's bring her back!

Revelations 2!
2 years ago#6
CTU_007 posted...

---
Want to body me in UMVC3? PSN: rad_russian
http://tinyurl.com/7ksbmk2 - http://tinyurl.com/buofm5m
2 years ago#7
Nah we need Barry back.......Barry? Wheres Barry?!
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
2 years ago#8
edward18 posted...
She's just a female Chris. Claire's the most interest of the main 4 protagonists.

I always though Claire was the most boring character. I thought the coolest thing about her was her looks and well Sherry. But besides that I never got any great feeling from her.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
2 years ago#9
kalibre16 posted...
Nah we need Barry back.......Barry? Wheres Barry?!
---

He retired from STARS and now you can see him in the tv-show "Parks and Recreation" playing Ron Swanson.
2 years ago#10
Barry, much as I like him, probably has the most reason not to return. As he is the only one with confirmed family (that isn't also a knife-wielding prodigy with a hate-on for Umbrella)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Jill has the most personality and development than all other characters combined

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived