Censorship? (spoilers)

#1YoradaPosted 12/28/2012 3:17:06 AM
When he ripped his arm off during the cutscene, did anyone notice he still has his arm (although it's very brownish looking) when he's crawling towards the vial?

Also, I noticed that when you are decapitated by Ubistvo, your character's head still remains unlike RE4.
---
Of course any game on the PS2 that includes stealth elements is going to be compared to His Holiness, Solid Snake. - IGN
#2saberstromPosted 12/28/2012 5:32:05 AM
when whos arm is ripped off? what campaign and chapter?
#3largerockPosted 12/28/2012 5:35:05 AM
Le piers in le Chapter 5.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#4Yorada(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 6:00:50 AM
Piers Chapter 5 as was mentioned by above poster. Don't know how I didn't type his name down in the first place.
---
Of course any game on the PS2 that includes stealth elements is going to be compared to His Holiness, Solid Snake. - IGN
#5AzureVergilPosted 12/28/2012 7:06:14 AM
Its the same case for RE5, they are doing that because back then for RE4, they had to censor the game for countries that don't allow gore and decapitation which mean extra work for Capcom.

So for RE5 & RE6, to make it universal across all countries, there no decapitation.
#6DarkkefkaFFXPosted 12/28/2012 7:23:43 AM
i don't think I want to see sherry lose her head anyway.

you know in..in re5..there's a monmster that complete crushes your upper body..very gory.
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#7Yorada(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 7:24:36 AM

you know in..in re5..there's a monmster that complete crushes your upper body..very gory.

What monster is that? I've only played RE5 once, so I can hardly remember anything about the game's enemies.
---
#8AzureVergilPosted 12/28/2012 7:38:33 AM
ClimAte posted...

What monster is that? I've only played RE5 once, so I can hardly remember anything about the game's enemies.

I forgot the name but its the Las Plagas that look like a carnivorous plant, the one that have a hard shell and you have to wait for it to open it's mouth to shoot.

When you are near death, they will eat your character and completely devour the upper body of your character and that's not censored beside lacking blood flying and the camera positioned on the back to not see the details when the lower body fall on the ground.
#9BakyuraPosted 12/28/2012 9:53:49 AM
AzureVergil posted...
I forgot the name but its the Las Plagas that look like a carnivorous plant, the one that have a hard shell and you have to wait for it to open it's mouth to shoot.

When you are near death, they will eat your character and completely devour the upper body of your character and that's not censored beside lacking blood flying and the camera positioned on the back to not see the details when the lower body fall on the ground.

I hated that thing, never wanted to waste the bullets or flash grenades ;-;

And I think the name was duvalia, or something like that, if it matters.
#10Cartwheel_KickPosted 12/28/2012 8:39:50 PM
I dunno if they didn't want to take the time to do the programming for the gore or if they just can't assume their 17+ rating and want to make a game for teenagers so soccer moms will still buy it for christmas

RE4 was plenty gory, though, and it was extremely popular... :/
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares