The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What are some other games to look into that are like resident evil 6?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What are some other games to look into that are like resident evil 6?
2 years ago#1
What I mean is, very cinematic and over the top, along with quicktime events. Them are some of the aspects I enjoyed about RE6. I only have a 360, just was not sure if the traffic on the 360 board has picked up any.
---
Xbox live GT: Viro5000
2 years ago#2
Not a lot based around QTE and on the 360... but Saints Row the Third is far over the top in its story and really a blast to play.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
2 years ago#3
Check out the Dead Space games
---
https://twitter.com/Inkontrol2 - my media twitter (movies, tv shows, music, gaming)
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=inkontrol
2 years ago#4
I feel like this could be a potential troll job.
2 years ago#5
Resident Evil 5?
---
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (84/100 Site Buddies)
2 years ago#6
MGS3 - 4 sounds perfect

Dead Space is really good
2 years ago#7
Surprised nobody has said COD yet o.o
2 years ago#8
KeepItClassy posted...
MGS3 - 4 sounds perfect

Dead Space is really good

He does not have a PS3

Get the MGS HD collection

MGS 2 > 4 anyways.
2 years ago#9
Thanks for the replies. I will look into the games that were mentioned.

Although I really don't need to add to the comment about this being a potential troll attempt, I feel i should defend myself. lol I am just one of the few people The enjoy the qte, The over the top ridiculous storyline. To me, its what makes the game fun for me. I did not grow up playing the resident evil series. Played some of RE5, RE6 is the first one i bought. Thats probably why i enjoy the movies just fine as well. I dont know what else to really say, RE6 is a game I feel like I want to play for some reason. Have not had a game i truely wanted to play since......(thinking. lol) Portal 2 i guess. Yea i am kind of a co-op gamer, i enjoy working together threw a game with someone.....Im going to shut up now, because i could probably go on all day. lol
---
Xbox live GT: Viro5000
2 years ago#10
Dead Space. This game pretty much copies it's control scheme from it
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What are some other games to look into that are like resident evil 6?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived