RE6 Complaints

#1CaliebJPosted 12/28/2012 4:03:50 PM
What is it about everybody complaining about RE6 its either its too easy too much ammo, or too hard on no hope. They complain about things like animation, personally when it comes to anything like that I am more worried about glitches that freeze the game which I haven't come across. Also you hear the no REAL RE fans like this game, when there are several of us that have beaten every single game multiple times, I still own 1,2,3,4,code veronica,5 and 6 only reason I do not own 0 or the remake of 1 is I cant see getting a system just for that. Personally I feel this game was dead before it started and not because of the makers but because of the people who are constantly finding problems with cap com. I love the devil my cry series and own it, love the megamans and own it, love the street fighters and own them, and love the resident evil series. Yea I can admit it isn't the same story anymore, but 6 was better than 5 and even though 5 should not have been called resident evil it is still a very fun game. Why 4 gets all the positive attention I do not understand 4 is where it really changed, but anyone who has played the game should have seen that resident evil had been changing ever since 2 when they added in the 180 spin, 3 when the controls changed more, and then 4 when you stopped fighting zombies. Personally I am tired of all the hate going towards cap com and resident evil, what about everyone else?
#2XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 12/28/2012 5:09:27 PM
Wait you mean you're not gonna buy a gamecube just for RE0 and Remake? Goldisickle thinks you should have and even blames people like you for RE's action direction. Tell em about it Goldi :)

As far as all the hostility towards Capcom, they get that because they started treating their fans and customers like dirt. The anger and hostility towards them is well deserved imo.
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#3KeepItClassyPosted 12/28/2012 6:06:46 PM
For one, I play splitscreen and, for no reason in mind, they changed it from RE5's splitscreen.

Bought the game new and playing Chris's story on No Hope is like playing Call of Duty
#4docman864Posted 12/28/2012 6:16:04 PM(edited)
you're not really a fan if you haven't played 0 and remake. If you are a fan or even a regular RE vet, you play all of them. Any reason you have is simply an excuse, unless you're really damn broke then that's understandable. I'd buy a wii/gamecube just to play RE.

I also want to point out that we have every right to complain about the company. Their business practice is stupid and they need to get that through their heads, so we won't stop complaining =)
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#5AnimesetsunaPosted 12/28/2012 6:12:50 PM
I never play 0 & Remake but the game still splendid because of the environment.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa, RE6 web manual:- http://game.capcom.com/manual/bio6/en/
#6bluerulerPosted 12/28/2012 6:36:00 PM
docman864 posted...
you're not really a fan if you haven't played 0 and remake. If you are a fan or even a regular RE vet, you play all of them. Any reason you have is simply an excuse, unless you're really damn broke then that's understandable. I'd buy a wii/gamecube just to play RE.

I also want to point out that we have every right to complain about the company. Their business practice is stupid and they need to get that through their heads, so we won't stop complaining =)

Got to say this post is funny, but if youre serious, i find it even more halarious
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#7ANARCHYRULZPosted 12/28/2012 6:39:06 PM
dude get a gamecube with re0 and REmake, shouldnt be too much of an investment at this point in time. gamecube was ass but it had those 2 amazing games so i think its worth it

but i do agree with you on game being hated even before launch.

i dont know, most of the fanbase now not only hates capcom but also hates anything not RE4 lol kinda silly really

re5 and 6 are not even bad games, yea they are not like old games but that doesnt make them trash

but oh well go figure, this is the same generation who is obsessed with first person shooters and madden. they also have no idea what a jrpg is at this point. but the genre unfortunately is dead for the most part. last big one was persona 4 and that was on ps2 not current gen
---
Is it not ironic how time is infinite yet so limited?
#8docman864Posted 12/28/2012 6:43:24 PM
@blueruler

what's more funny? Complaining about REvelations being a handheld game or gamecube being a console for children? seriously?
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#9bluerulerPosted 12/28/2012 6:50:01 PM
docman864 posted...
@blueruler

what's more funny? Complaining about REvelations being a handheld game or gamecube being a console for children? seriously?

Oh im not bashing the systems or any resident evil game, i just think a RE vet or fan doesnt need every resident evil game. I don't believe that makes a difference, if you played most of them then its fine.
and revelations is a great game, still not even close to done
---
Without Inspiration We Are Nothing More Than Statues
#10CaliebJ(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 6:51:57 PM
@docman864 I have beaten 0 and the remake multiple times but see you prove my point right there because since I do not go out and buy a system you claim I'm not even a vet hey I know the story and have beaten ALL the games 0123456 Veronica and even the umbrella and dark side chronicles more than once. So ya I a fan as for how capcom treats there customers ya I agree some things like the timed exclusive dlc is messed up but most people sit there and complain only because everyone else is. Ya the games changed but man some of you here are ridiculous and proved my point about the restarted complaints, hell I posted this and you didn't disappoint docman xxamem_blackxx and when say beaten every single game I mean every single game not just 1-6 and docman if you don't like it then stop buying there stuff so you can stop complaining if you don't like a company change it that's why I don't buy from certain companies anymore I don't complain just stop and the complaining really irritates me now cause I have to listen to it while searching for info on new things such as dlc or costumes.