#61ravenscourgePosted 1/2/2013 4:17:27 PM
Steve. Goddess I hate that guy.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#62CMattGrayPosted 1/2/2013 5:16:59 PM
SilverDragon79 posted...
CMattGray posted...
Hate to meet......The Leech man from RE5. Baaah i hate that thing.

Love to meet......Sheva, don't know why but i think she's one of the sexiest video game characters

What for leech man type enemy was there in RE5?

RE5 Spoiler

He was the first boss that you had to trap in the incinerator.
#63IlDankoPosted 1/2/2013 5:54:54 PM
Candy__Girl posted...
IlDanko posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
Chris Redfield because if he's near, everyone else around him is an equivalent to the Star Trek red shirts

At least he would mourn our death and rampage for us xD

But I don't want to die :(

Is a fate that everybody has to face after meeting a main character... Especially leon and chris...

One minute of silence for Luis Sera, Mike, Peter's Mom, the survivors of the gun shop in Tall Oaks and raccoon city, the survivors of the cathedral, DeChant, the dude killed by the executioner, the one killed by the Ndesu, Finn and the rest of the BSAA soldiers who died under Chris' command and after meeting Leon during this game

They will be missed :(
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#64BasementDudePosted 1/2/2013 6:08:07 PM
RainbowNyan posted...
BasementDude posted...
when i was little, i had a crush on amanda bynes

Wow,i did Too! -e huggies-

<3
---
number of e-huggies received today: 1
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 210,567,312
#65tevin1569Posted 1/2/2013 6:27:36 PM
IlDanko posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
IlDanko posted...
Candy__Girl posted...
Chris Redfield because if he's near, everyone else around him is an equivalent to the Star Trek red shirts

At least he would mourn our death and rampage for us xD

But I don't want to die :(

Is a fate that everybody has to face after meeting a main character... Especially leon and chris...

One minute of silence for Luis Sera, Mike, Peter's Mom, the survivors of the gun shop in Tall Oaks and raccoon city, the survivors of the cathedral, DeChant, the dude killed by the executioner, the one killed by the Ndesu, Finn and the rest of the BSAA soldiers who died under Chris' command and after meeting Leon during this game

They will be missed :(

RIP innocent people that RE heroes let die :(
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#66Jawbreaker87Posted 1/6/2013 3:43:11 PM
slapper1 posted...
RE1: Lisa, there's nothing worse then being endlessly stalked by a horribly disfigured women with mommy issues.

RE2: T103, he would bear hug me into the afterlife (and not in a good way).

RE3: Dario: "Wah, wah, I should have been a writer, wah" Somebody call the wambulance for this loser please.

RE4: Saddler, Wangpaled is the worse way to go, end of story.

RE5: Irving, when ever I hear his voice, I get the sudden urge to strangle a new born puppy.

RE6: Peter, Dbag extraordinaire, wines like a little school girl and treats women like crap. I hope that Bloodshot took a dump on your corpse after he was done eating your stupid face you a******.

Ha ha, you forgot about Code Veronica: STEVE..