Does anyone replay a difficulty such as No Hope with alt characters too?

#1skermacPosted 12/30/2012 8:20:56 AM
Just wondering how many people have replayed the entire game with alt characters?

For that matter are they really considered alt characters or just another character? For example we can use Leon or Helena, but is Helena an alt or just there for us to use?

Anyways, I am playing as Helena on No Hope and after I finish the campaign I might do it again on No Hope with Leon. Anyone else replaying campaigns with a different character for the fun of it like I am?
#2GameCoderPosted 12/30/2012 8:26:22 AM
I do. Infact I did all the characters scenario (except Agent >_>) from amateur to professional (I'll do No Hope after I got all the medals in Agent Hunt Mode). Just for completeness sake since I'm a completionist.
---
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (84/100 Site Buddies)
#3skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 8:35:57 AM
GameCoder posted...
I do. Infact I did all the characters scenario (except Agent >_>) from amateur to professional (I'll do No Hope after I got all the medals in Agent Hunt Mode). Just for completeness sake since I'm a completionist.

I want to be a completionist on this game for sure. I have a lot of fun with it.

I doubt I will ever play as Agent because I sit forever waiting to join a game then exit when a game isn't found.
#4XIIIFinalPosted 12/30/2012 10:13:03 AM
Me and a friend of mine have played through all chapters on normal, except for Ada ,-, Almost done with that.

We also already started on No hope with Jake/Sherry switching the roles for who is who D:
---
XBL ; Bakunetsu Break.
PSN ; OdinExEterna
#5MallyPureSmoothPosted 12/30/2012 10:36:41 AM(edited)
I want to, but I just can't bring myself to replay the campaigns again. If there was some replay value then yeah, I would definitely replay them again with alt. characters.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm