Jill's new face model for RE7

#11shagohad3Posted 12/31/2012 1:01:17 AM
No one. they should bring back rebecca since she was only 18 in 1998
---
PSN: shagohad12
If anything SquareEnix should strive to develop games of nine's quality, not seven's-CaseyJonez
#12liamx2000Posted 12/31/2012 1:20:47 AM
jf5tlgr posted...
She is already 40 years old.
As a middle aged woman, i think she need a retire than hard action.

you say that like 40 is really really old.
Jill at 40 would still look fine and would be okay to play as.

But I don't want Jill I want Claire ! or maybe both.
but knowing capcom they will just make another game with either Leon or Chris.
#13shagohad3Posted 12/31/2012 1:24:36 AM
liamx2000 posted...
jf5tlgr posted...

Claire really has no point in the series anymore. The only reason she even went to Raccoon was to find Chris. She found him in CV and now that she's working with Terrasave she has no reason to be in the games anymore.
---
If anything SquareEnix should strive to develop games of nine's quality, not seven's-CaseyJonez
#14liamx2000Posted 12/31/2012 1:42:23 AM
shagohad3 posted...
liamx2000 posted...
jf5tlgr posted...

Claire really has no point in the series anymore. The only reason she even went to Raccoon was to find Chris. She found him in CV and now that she's working with Terrasave she has no reason to be in the games anymore.

she could easily be doing for work for terrasave somewhere in the world that gets attacked by a bio hazard attack. the excuse that she has no point in the series anymore is just silly with the amount of fans that want her back .

plus the fact the that she is not a huge fighter would be great for survival horror as she wont have tons of BSAA weapons ect to help her.

but to each there own, I know we will see Claire again.
#15shagohad3Posted 12/31/2012 1:44:13 AM
liamx2000 posted...
shagohad3 posted...
liamx2000 posted...
jf5tlgr posted...

she could easily be doing for work for terrasave somewhere in the world that gets attacked by a bio hazard attack. the excuse that she has no point in the series anymore is just silly with the amount of fans that want her back .

plus the fact the that she is not a huge fighter would be great for survival horror as she wont have tons of BSAA weapons ect to help her.

but to each there own, I know we will see Claire again.

I'd rather they bring back Rebecca and Carlos, or heck even Billy, people we have seen in over ten years.
---
#16djepic112Posted 12/31/2012 2:11:49 AM
Julia Voth's Jill is one of the most memorable human to character faces I can think of in gaming. Very bad move by Capcom to re-design Jill's face to look so generic now.
#17ClimAtePosted 12/31/2012 2:14:13 AM
I just want female leading characters in the next RE game. Doesn't matter if they're old characters or new ones. Just ditch the males aside for one game, please.
---
Of course any game on the PS2 that includes stealth elements is going to be compared to His Holiness, Solid Snake. - IGN
#18ManuMIASPosted 12/31/2012 5:07:36 AM
ClimAte posted...
I just want female leading characters in the next RE game. Doesn't matter if they're old characters or new ones. Just ditch the males aside for one game, please.

lol so you dont mind if we have RE7 starring Alice and Jill Valentine with Topanga as facemodel?
#19ClimAtePosted 12/31/2012 5:14:19 AM
ClimAte posted...

lol so you dont mind if we have RE7 starring Alice and Jill Valentine with Topanga as facemodel?

Topanga? You mean her Revelations look? And Capcom won't be stupid enough to include a movie character into their games. Red Queen is more like a special appearance in UC.
---
Of course any game on the PS2 that includes stealth elements is going to be compared to His Holiness, Solid Snake. - IGN
#20Neutron15Posted 12/31/2012 5:15:26 AM
Tinna Fey
---
When One Person Is Cursed Two Graves Are Dug And After Your Body Dies Your Soul Will Go To Hell As Well