For a game that has recieved a lot of negative reviews it seems quite popular.

#21good_tobiPosted 1/2/2013 1:17:12 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
OhhSnap posted...
It has its memorable things like the merchant, the Tetris inventory, the creeper priest and the short Napoleon kid; that weird xray boss. You're stuck wondering who these damn European creeps are and why they're so crazy.

I've thought about it. I've thought about it. And I've thought about it. And there is no x-ray boss in RE4. I must know, who are you talking about?

he probably meant Regenerator.
---
Save tigers from extinction.
#22Infectedglore2Posted 1/2/2013 3:30:06 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
ClimAte posted...
I love this game except for the fact that you realize how linear it is once you replay the campaigns. Still, the first time through is an absolutely wonderful experience. It fixes the controls, fixes the camera (with the new patch), gameplay is much more fun.

You do realise that the old re games were linear to right? you were fooled into believing they arnt but they are. Yes in the old re games you choose your path in a way but you still had a linear path to follow.

If you get to choose which way you go it aint linear. Sure you can argue you wind up at the same place in the end but then that's true for just about every game, even open world games.

Metroidvania games are just linear games with more backtracking. In something like Skyrim, you can literally go in any direction and have something to do. Keep up the ignorant opinions?

Also, TC, the reviews were simply not representative of the average player. It looks like Capcom did something to piss off western game journalists(maybe their business practices?), so they screwed them by giving RE6 bad reviews

Is Axem_Black, part of the pact of Luddite trolls. Hes completely full of himself just like the other luddites on here so don't even bother with this ignorant poster.
#23ravenscourgePosted 1/2/2013 4:04:27 PM
Infectedglore2 posted...
ZeeDogge posted...
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
ClimAte posted...
I love this game except for the fact that you realize how linear it is once you replay the campaigns. Still, the first time through is an absolutely wonderful experience. It fixes the controls, fixes the camera (with the new patch), gameplay is much more fun.

You do realise that the old re games were linear to right? you were fooled into believing they arnt but they are. Yes in the old re games you choose your path in a way but you still had a linear path to follow.

If you get to choose which way you go it aint linear. Sure you can argue you wind up at the same place in the end but then that's true for just about every game, even open world games.

Metroidvania games are just linear games with more backtracking. In something like Skyrim, you can literally go in any direction and have something to do. Keep up the ignorant opinions?

Also, TC, the reviews were simply not representative of the average player. It looks like Capcom did something to piss off western game journalists(maybe their business practices?), so they screwed them by giving RE6 bad reviews

Is Axem_Black, part of the pact of Luddite trolls. Hes completely full of himself just like the other luddites on here so don't even bother with this ignorant poster.

Heres another idiot dropping the word luddite. That's auto-ignore.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#24DarkRay117Posted 1/2/2013 5:46:53 PM
It seems like the haters bark the loudest but in reality lots of ppl like this game, myself included. I loved it infact, one of the best games of 2012.
#25chaostdkPosted 1/2/2013 5:49:56 PM
ravenscourge posted...
Heres another idiot dropping the word luddite. That's auto-ignore.

he has a point though.. i remember when Axem went and said "re6 is a generic game by the exact definition of generic and i dare someone to prove me wrong" and so i went and busted out the ol' dictionary.com and pasted each and every definition of the word generic, suprisingly enough resident evil 6 didn't fit into any of the categories.
#26pencruPosted 1/2/2013 5:50:47 PM
Well, bad talk is still talk, so yeah I guess the game will obviously be quite a popular topic for discussion (or bashing, if you would.)

I like the game though. It's still some good fun to be had if you ask me.